Girls, how do you best like a GUY'S nails? And guys, do you care about how your nails look?

This has probs been asked but i figured that since questions about girls nails have been asked WAY more times, i thought id turn the tables=]

as for myself, i prefer when a man's nails show a LITTLE bit of his cuticle. something like this:
www.groominglounge.com/.../...dy_handmaintence.jpg

i think it's presentable.

i really can't stand nails like this:
www.runnersworld.com/.../...ross_nails_500x310.jpg

lol anyways, share ur opinions…oh and sorry if i offended anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep my nails trimmed. I don't like when they get too long, because then they tap against things when you go to grab something or type on your keyboard. That's super annoying to me and I don't like when my nails get too long anyway.

I trim them up, instead of chewing or picking at them like your second link. I like for my fingers and nails to be comfortable, not chewed to bits or sensitive after the skin overlaps the ends of my nails and presses into them. So my fingernails are kept neat and tidy looking.

Also, how in the actual fuck could you have offended someone by asking about finger nails? lol

• sounds good:)
      well in case someone actually has nails that look like the second link lol…
      and then i end up getting called shallow because some thing my opinion of a person depends on their nails… so yeah:P

• ahahaa oh believe me mate i got plenty in store. i just wait a little to see if they continue being jerks. I'm patient like that:P

lol bro people use that a lot! thank u for recognising how amazing it is to be Aussie lol

• Ah, you called me mate...*swoons*

Yeah, Americans don't have catchy, funny lingo like Aussies do. I want to be able to say "eh", "hey", "how ya going?", and all of the swear words and insults you all throw around :(

What Guys Said 15

• My manicure / pedicure happens every month - yesterday was the day at the spa, de stress massage, manicure, pedicure etc ;)

Why will you offend anyone with a question about hygiene & feel good factor? ;) :D - sigh somethings don't change do they lol

Oh yeah the answer - YES I CARE ABOUT HOW MY NAILS LOOK ha ha ha

• omg how cute haha do u know iv never been to a day spa in my life? :(
      bahaha well u can look at the above answers and c how it offended people lol:P
      and THAT IS GOOD!=]

• haha while that is true, oh wise one, i can't help but argue back sometimes …. 0:)

awww omg i wanna b a kid again lol

• Oh YOU can argue ALL you want to little Lioness to your hearts content :D :D :D it sure is awesome that way lol

Did you say "I wanna be a kid 'AGAIN'"? I didn't quite understand 'again' there ;) :D :D

• I keep my nails similar to the ones in the picture you like. WooHoo. But I never thought they meant anything to girls. Well, unless they are absolutely disgusting.

• thank goodness lol:)
      na tbh i may have sounded pickier than i meant to. just anything similar to the second link actually goes as far as putting me off…=/

• If cuticle length in your guy is something that you have to ask questions about, you have some serious issues going on...shallow much?

• haha i knew id get this. u dont know me at all.
      i guess this is u being offended by my question. :P

• I wish there was an *Edit button (or I should just spell check my answers), I meant I *wasn't offended and it cracked me up.

• i didn't apologise tho lol?
      and women dont talk about their nails all the time..

• I keep my hands clean from lots of hand washing and I keep the nails trimmed. I don't really like having lots of the white part (is that the cuticle? LOL), but I also don't chew them so they look nothing like the second picture.

• Ohh guuuurrl, did you get your nails did?

• I like to keep mine nice and trimmed, mainly for hygiene purposes. so very little to no cuticle but I sure don't chew on them. that would be gross..

• Never even something I have thought about. When they get long I cut them. That's really it.

• I play guitar so I keep my nails trimmed

• I keep mine short and clean, that's about it.

• Who Cares as long as they are not like a wolf! More important things to worry about

• Lmao seriously?

• lol yes? if u dont like it, run along :)

• I look like image 1 by the way; that's what happens when you have an office job.

• yeh some get freakishly long=/
      well thank goodness for ur job then:P

• fuck what girls think. i do what i want with my body, if you don't like it, why should i care

• I don't like any cuticle I didn't even know that's what it was called lol.

• haha well I'm glad i taught u something=]
      but thats still ok, some guys can pull off no cuticle… as long as it doesn't look like half his nails have been bitten off

• Yeah I try to trim them as evenly as possible.

• My acrylic nails have the ladies swarming

• I don't mind as long as they aren't longer than 1-2mm and they're clean.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't care how a guys nails look.
    And I like my nails not too long and painted. Same with toe nails lol.

• i prefer the first one it looks more tidy

• a guy should not have nail, if he does low...

• The first link is exactly how nails should be.
    The second link looks shabby and as if he's chewed them.
    So I'd obviously go for the first.

• I just hate it when guys have long nails. Beyond that I don't really care.

• I don't care hot they looks haha as long as they are short and clean :D

• Just clean and not looking like they've been bitten down