Guys: Would you rather have a girlfriend with long hair or short hair?

Or are you more like -whatever-?

I've heard a lot of boys saying, that they prefer longer hair since it looks better...idk lol

So what do you prefer?

• Long hair
    42% (5)87% (20)71% (25)Vote
  • Short hair
    17% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • Whatever
    41% (5)13% (3)23% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Before I started noticing anything on a woman it was her long hair that has attracted me ever since I can remember.

But there are no fixations. I've seen and known many women who look awesomely attractive in short hair (and a cpl of them so even bald)

I vote 'C'

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Asked too many times. Almost all guys prefer long hair on girls. It looks more feminine and it creates a greater variety of styling options. Your next question will probably be something like "Straight, curly, or wavy", right? Right. Choose whichever style you think looks best on you. Whichever one YOU like more. All styles can look great. What's important is for you to be happy with it. Experiment if you need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only Halle Berry and Nia Long have successfully pulled off long hair and remained sexually attractive to men, and even they look better with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair. Just because they can do more things with their hair. I know one girl who has long hair and she does like 3 or 4 different styles with it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Both are fine, really short hair like cyrus doesn't look good

2|1
    0|0
  • I like to brush hair so I don't mind as long as I can brush it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, a girlfriend with a real HEART is gonna work. Sadly, I don't knw any. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is what I prefer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always preferred long hair on a woman. Some women can pull off the short hair look but some just look masculine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair; although your hair is plenty long enough in your pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bobs, but that's kind of medium length, I guess. I don't like the pixie cuts and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love girls with both, but I'll pick long

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair rules! for both girls and guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0