Pantyhose with shorts? How does it look?

I've seen that online. I think its kinda cute. Never wore shorts with sheer tan pantyhose. Is it cute or odd? Let me know.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its cute..but i see were in the same age range so maybe it wouldn't be to younger people but the other day i wore leggings with a skirt which i never see at least not where i live..most girls i see wear them with a shirt that barely covers their butt and others just dont care about covering their butt...but i would definitely wear shorts with leggings...

What Guys Said 10

• I've worn leggings many times under long button-up shirts that are usually multi-layered. I personally think leggings are so thick that they are more like pants that are form-fitted. Leggings look great if you have the legs, regardless if you're male or female. I saw a woman that had rather large large legs and a big butt wearing leggings into a Cheddar's Restaurant yesterday. Leggings should be a no-no for people with large legs and large butts. Multi-layered tops, a long tunic, long sweater, and adding a vest to a button-down shirt can accentuate the over-all look. One suggestion... wear black knee-high or sheer-to-waist pantyhose so that your clad ankles don't stand out like a sore thumb if you're going for the dressy look by wearing flats or heels.

• I think it's cute. I personally find it very attractive. I think tan looks best with cut-off blue jean shorts or white twill type shorts. NO HIGH HEELS with that outfit. Although I normally like high heels, it just doesn't go with shorts in my opinion. Any other color tights/pantyhose other than tan, with shorts, needs to be opaque.

• I think that is a fantastic look. Makes me think of Daisy Duke. An outfit like that would definitely attract my eye!

• I have only seen the look online too but I really like how it looks. I think it looks really nice.

• daisy dukes and pantyhose look incredible and sexy! rock it, the guys will love it!

• It can be cute, and it can be over done. Stick to skin tone sheers and modest shoes, and you'll be just fine!

• in my opinion looks weird

• I wear pantyhose with shorts all the time

• Not really compatible... socks are better with shorts

• YUCK short this gag

What Girls Said 4

• I think it can be kind of cute but when done really right, and not many people do. I tried it once..looked absolutely retarded on me not to mention getting a double wedgie 0.o

• Was funny having a double wedgie? Im talking about regular sheer hosiery with shorts. Maybe its a little odd... I dont know

• I usually wear skirts but I have worn denim shorts with pantyhose before many times and have got a lot of compliments and "daisy duke" references.

• It can look pretty good but it's also hard to pull it off sometimes. Usually the only time I wear pantyhose/leggings is with skirts or dresses.

• It can look cute. I've done it before but only with non-denim material.

• What color and gow thick hosiery looks good with shorts?

• nude/tan and especially black pantyhose look good with shorts. i think they pair good with shorts that are plaid or made with a material that's not denim.