Do eyes make or break someone's looks?

the reason i ask is because if someone doesn't show their eyes such as when they wear sunglasses, others have trouble figuring out who it is but if for example, they wear a surgeon mask and cover their nose and mouth but their eyes are still visible, you will probably know who it is?

• yup
  • nope

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a deal breaker for me I do love a nice pair of eyes I myself have rather unique and beautiful eyes. My eyes are hazel main color is pale blue the color around the center is deep greens and some brown then there is a full circle of pure gold surrounding the green.

What Guys Said 3

• I think the eyes make a person. They mean a lot to the person with the eyes and to the people looking at them. It can feel like something is missing when not being able to see someone's eyes while talking to them.

• I think it does..but i could careless about it if i like her on the inside

• Yes eyes are one of the most important facial features I think.

What Girls Said 5

• Well they wouldn't break someone's looks, it would just be neutral. If their eyes are beautiful and showing though, that's bonus points for me lol;)

• Well it's cliche but it is pretty true eyes are the window to the soul. You can tell way more someone's emotions from just the eyes than any other facial feature. That's why it;s what we focus on usually when we talk to someone.

So there pretty important but for me it wouldn't make or break a relationship or anything that's a pretty superficial imo. Of course if they had pretty ones that would be a bonus :)

• It's not a huge deal breaker but one of the features that attract me to a guy the most to be honest. If he has beautiful eyes I am very content.

• eyes are a major part of looks

• they make.. i put nope i don't know if that was the right anwer i was supposed to choose lol the poll wasn't worried right in my opinion