Whitey Tightey vs. Boxer Shorts: The Ultimate Showdown!

OK ladies and gentlemen...THIS IS IT!

It's time for you to vote and share your thoughts on this epic struggle of which undergarment is the best!

Cast your vote and let your voice be heard!

• The Boxer Short Rules!
  • The Whitey Tightey Warrior Wins!
  • You both suck! Commando! Commando! Commando! (Commando is without any underwear.)

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer boxer briefs myself, but would choose boxers over tighty whiteys.

• Tight - n- whites are taking a beating in this poll. - take that as you like....wow. I need to get a handle on my phrases. sorry about that, but everyone farts in an elevator from time to time. =) - j

What Girls Said 3

• boxer briefs are the best.. but since you didn't give that option I chose commando.. the other 2 options suck.

• no to tighty whities I don't know but something about a man wearing undies kinda freaks me out because that's supposed to be a girl thing and yeah but I like boxer briefs on my bf

• Hahaha I love this answer. I never knew it was a girl thing. I also am wondering how you can use the word undies and keep a straight face free of laughing. I tried and failed! - j

• Haha thanks! I can't say it either haha!

• i think boxers are kinda sexy :D but probably cus I don't like seein man-junk through their undies XD

What Guys Said 3

• I would vote for Whitey Tighty were it not for the impracticality of white undergarments. The wearing of white underwear requires the purchase of several pair, and the incessant washing of same, to avoid detection of embarassing skid marks, and other assorted discharges. Black underwear allows that we purchase only one pair per year, and makes washing them all but unnecessary. What happens in black underwear, stays in black underwear! Free at last!

• Hahahahhahahah That is f***ing awesome! dude! "What happens in black underwear, stays in black underwear!" You own the copyright, may I borrow? best phrase of 2009! - j

• Lmfao skid marks =P

• I wear boxer shorts (rarely I go commando)

• Definitely prefer boxer shorts! Don't like tight underwear, like to let it hang loose.