Do you guys think I'm attractive?

Whenever I like a guy, he never seems to like me back... I didn't know if it was because I'm not attractive, I'm too short, or if I'm too quiet. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• The part that's visible in that picture is beautiful. Your hair is my favorite part. To catch a guys attention, play with your hair. Throw it back, curl it when just sitting in class.

What Guys Said 6

• You are under 18, so you look like you need to stay in school and say 'no' to drugs for me.

But to younger guys, you're beautiful.

• Are you seriously asking for a rating? such a sneaky pic.

• Yes you are

• Maybe because your so pretty guys are just naturally intimidated by you if I saw you id just think way out my league. But then I have no self confidence >_<

• you're a gorgeous girl for sure

• No feet no legs can't issue a rating.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look really beautiful :) I love your hair and your eyes. I don't know anything about your personality so I don't know about you being quiet but I'm sure your great :)

• Yeah, you are

• You look like Frances Bean Cobain

• From your picture you seem really pretty! :) I had this problem too. I used to be really quiet and kind of keep to myself unless with friends. Being pretty and quiet can make you seem standoffish. This makes it hard for guys to approach you and they're probably think you'll reject them. I know because guys who I am friends with now told me they found me intimidating.

• I thought that might be the problem too... It's like, if I don't know you too well, I might say hi occasionally if I have to, but if I know you well, I'm really outgoing.

• Same! Just try to seem more open. Even just a smile let's people know that you are friendly and can give them the confidence to approach you :)

• You look very pretty.