Do you girls like to go braless?

Updates:
Here are some other great looks of girls going braless, and what I like is that it's in my city NYC. LOVE IT

images.thesartorialist.com/.../...IMG_5620web2.jpg
www.modelapprovedblog.com/.../...n-New-York-02.jpg
i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...8000005DC-447_634x947.jpg

0|1
26|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do. It feels a lot better than my boobs being stuffed in a bra and they can breath and bounce freely.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• OMG I love when women do that. Number 3 is the best of the group.
    Once I was in Canada waiting for the Fireworks to go on July 4 (Detroit's fireworks but watching from Canada is always better). I was laying on a blanket and a woman walked by with a loose shirt on and no bra, then kinda stopped right above my head. got to see me a nice set of tits. that just made my night.
    Moral of the story...if you really want to make a random guys day, show him your tits...let the girls go out for a walk...does it ever hurt? do boobs really count anyway? most women will let you have access to them pretty early in a relationship to fondle when making out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it's great. It's sexy, and I don't see anything wrong with it for casual situations. And for girls with smaller breasts, it's even easier for you girls to get away with it. I wouldn't know 'cause I'm a guy, but I would have to think it would be comfortable too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love my woman going braless for sure :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It does look surprising and maybe weird for a few seconds, but then I like it. Gets my attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a girlfriend and she doesn't wear bra also in public. She has to show her boobies in public. I telk her to wear that but she doesnt. Once we are go to watch movie in theater n i fill that she has no bra indise her shirt. I just put me hand on her boobs and squeez her nips and tell her taht if you not wear your bra daily than i will do this everyday. But i allow her to not wear bra at home. When we are alone in one room, she will remove them and i punish her. And i dont see her boobs any single time. I feel them only over her tops, shirts or in her shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if a guy /girl are home by their self
    it's nice but if you two go out than should
    wear a bra but i do like the braless idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind. I've been around naked girls all my life so if a girl is braless in a see though top it's no big deal. It's not sexual at all.
    A lot off friends and family go braless most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I support this movement.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's look great sometime n sometime weird coz tits show through is not always sexy...
    But personally I like bra less girls or women

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it... it looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • yep I like them braless

0|0
    0|0
  • Stuffing your breasts in a bra is as ridiculous as me stuffing my junk in underwear. I only wear underwear at work, just because my job is semi dangerous. Be free! Let it breathe

0|0
    0|0
  • I be honest i think its really sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• I love to be braless it is the best feeling

0|6
    0|0
  • I love not wearing a bra, but I rarely leave the house without one. I don't like my nips poking out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm only braless at home. I wouldn't go braless out in public, because I like the support a bra gives me (even though my breasts aren't big) and because bras give me a nicer shape.

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems very provocative to me, i would never comfortable that way.
    Only in some dresses and tops, i am braless since they have hidden shape inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do, bras are uncomfortable plus I like the look better without one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear a tight fitting shirt and go braless, but I do purposefully buy ruffled tops so I won't have to wear one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only braless at home

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell nah, thats not something that should be shown publicly. There's an appropriate time and a place for everything...

0|0
    0|1
  • At times yes mostly at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am only braless when I am wearing something where you can't tell that I am braless. Otherwise I do it to parties if it suits my dress, but again only if people can't see it. I don't want to show my booooobbbies to everyone. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had smaller boobs, I'd go braless a lot more often. I hate wearing a bra but I need the support. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I do go braless quite often, but I prefer a nice silk blouse rather than a t-shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm wearing a baggy ass shirt then yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • No it looks inappropriate. I don't want to subject children to that in public. I will go brakes at home though.

0|0
    1|0
    • Subject children to what? The human body is isn't something we should be embarrassed by.

• Yeah but would you go about in broad daylight with your vulva on display? I hope not. Also since when did you get to decide how other people feel about the human body? If you're at a party with all your friends and they know you, or at a club where that's expected sure. But if you're at a park with little kids that's not okay. That's selfish and trashy. Sorry if it offends. But there really needs to be some sort of boundaries until a nationwide nudist colony is established. I love my body, I do, but I don't think everyone needs to know what my nipples look like, and if I do, I'll let hem know at appropriate times. If that's offense to you you must need to do some maturing

• I do sometimes because I can

0|1
    0|0
  • I love not wearing a bra, however if my dad notices he makes me put a bra on. I will take it off once out of the house.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, good point. It's a lot better to go braless without anything pressing your boobs.

• I only ever go braless if I'm going to bed, or if I'm home alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is nice but as soon as i walk too fast they bounce and looks weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i wear it all the time... I think i got used to it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I have a big chest and I like the attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it but I could never pull it off bc mine are way too big for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, my breasts have been exposed to gravity for 4 decades. There is no freakin' way I'm going braless unless I'm home. I'm not blessed with round and perky anymore. Am I the only one?

0|1
    0|0
    • Of course not. A lot of these girls are very young, myself included so I don't understand you, but I bet I'll be in the same boat after kids and as I age. It's not "unattractive" it's a new stage your body is at!

• My boyfriends sis always goes braless at home. & she wears really tight shirts. I find that weird as fuck. I couldnt never do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. The only time I'd go braless is if nobody else could be able to notice I'm going braless, but I rarely do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never dream of going without a bra in public. That's the exact opposite of classy/respectable, in my opinion, considering the extreme amount of freedom it allows your boobs. And it would be annoying and uncomfortable, my boobs bouncing around to their heart's desire.

I do know people with small boobs who wear tank tops with built-in shelf bras without a bra underneath. It looks fine. I still wear a bra underneath because I have C cups and that shelf bra is definitely not enough to offer any support whatsoever.

1|0
    0|1