Does my haircut make my face look ugly?

I've just always been insecure about my hair. It has a mind of its own and most of the time it's extremely hard to control it. And because it got demaged, I had to have a haircut. But I've always loved long hair so this is a major step for me. And now I'm nervous because it's making me look different than I used to look because it's just so short. Now I suppose I look more 'professional' and I dislike that very much. And people have told me that they like my long hair so the fact that it's really short now kinda scares me because I think the best feature about my was my hair. Does my face now look ugly due to the haircut I had? Or does my face look better (based on the pics I've showed before if you remember).,?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I like it :)

• Nope, you are pretty.

• You could never be ugly.

• it's a bit crazy. looks like bed head but no it doesn't make you look ugly.

What Girls Said 3

• It fits you. I love that hairstyle!

• Nothin wrong with short hair! I prefer it. Less maintenance. And people can see your pretty face!

• You favor Anne Hathaway a little
    I like your haircut. That's one of my favorite hairstyles.

• lol really? I do like short haircuts, just not on me XD but I admit that a lot of females look beautiful with the pixie hairstyle or regular short hair