What is the absolute worst thing you've been told that u look like?

For me... it is either marshmallow or Hagrid (A giant guy in the Harry Potter)
My mom and sis usually call me Hagrid because my hair is long and wavy so If I blow dry it my hair style is pretty much similar to his (I wanna believe that they call me Hagrid only because of my hair LOL)

what's yours? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A witch! By my mom! Because my hair looked crazy that day lol.

The devil speaks to me, obviously :D

What Guys Said 28

• I kinda still laugh at this one but... "skeleton in saran wrap." I used to be ridiculously skinny when I was younger.

• Quentin Tarntino!

• I was told I look like a bunch of ''wood'' when standing which was being put within the middle of the forest. Because I'm fuckin slim, and I love it!

• Not sure if this really counts but one time I was told I had homicidal maniacs eyes.

• LOL wow who said that!! Thats just so rude!

• Oh. And one time I was called an ugly log of shit.
      The idiot didn't like it when I said. "When you can show me a cute log of shit. I'll let your lame insult offend me."
      LOL!

• Hahaha good one

• Kim Jong-il. I was like, what did you say motherfucker?

He was white. Not his fault. We all look alike? lol.

• HAHAHAHAHA Hagrid

• LMAOOOOOOOO so funny! Maybe with the hair LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• LOL I shouldn't have mentioned that on the post..LOL Darn~~ need the delete button again :(

• I've been told I look like a medal that was awarded by the Kaiser during World War I.

Your mom and sister told you that you look like Hagrid? Are your mom and sister Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder?

• Look like a medal? haha really? :) haha my family enjoy making jokes that's why, thank you for your opinion!

• I was told I look like a bear cause it was too long without a cut and they saw me post playing ball when the beard was no longer in nice combed form lol

• Did u just say that your friends thought u looked like a near? Lol how crazy is your hair lol

• Lol I meant but bloody autocorrect messes with me lol

And they were women who said this to me lmao not men :P

• I get told I look like Tomska which irratates me to no end! I think I look like a mix of Chris Evans & James Mcavoy. :/

• Someone once said I looked like Justin Bieber I refrained from hitting them luckily

• I found Justin Bieber cute.. LOL I mean.. if you just ask about the looks :)

• I've been told I look like kim jong ung once <_<

I've also been told i look like jet li and john cho so... I don't know how to take it

• interesting interesting, no worry you don't look like any one of them LOL

• That I look like Jason Segel.. I was like um no!

• Someone once told me I looked liked an ugly good for nothing spic.

• Miley Cyrus

• I had a teacher said I look like tom hanks and a super dumb girl said Tom from MySpace. I don't know which is worse but apparently I look like a Tom.

• A few girls have told me I'm ugly, but I think the worst response I usually get is, "do you have an older brother?" lol

• I got set up w/ some girl once, she asked me how old I was and when I responded she said in disbelief, you look like you're 12! Ouch.. Since then I always been sensitive to when girls say I look young, which is more than I'd like

• Perrty boi :3

• My face looked like my butt.

• I was told I look like Kyle Busch (NASCAR driver).

It's five years later and I'm still sad.

• A mad man, but hey I'm still guessing I'm prob one good looking mad man :P

• A cancer victim

• Alien, skelet

• My dad lol x

• I was told by a psycho war veteran that I look like a terrorist. I do look a bit middle-eastern.

• that's so mean!!! You don't look like that :(

• :) I saw your profile photo hahaha yep yep ignore it~

• That doesn't really show enough of my face for you to know what I really look like.

• I was once told I looked like road kill. I told them thanks and agreed with them.

• That's just so mean... and I don't even know how can person look like road kill -_-

• If anyone ever calls you that again tell them to fu** off! That's just a terrible thing to say. I'm pretty sure you don't look road kill.

• I'm pretty sure I do.

• Butthurt and it still hurts.. I can't sleep at nights for being called that. Hshs

• Every day my big brother calls me an obese ugly useless and worthless "blob" *sigh* but i guess that's family for ya.

• A dirty cock sucker. I don't suck cock and admit they can be admirable looking but I truly did not appreciate being called dirty.

What Girls Said 30

• When I was in high school I worked at this daycare and I would always hear I looked like Miley Cyrus who was Hannah Montana at the time. I think maybe because of my wavy hair and I had chubby cheeks. But still, Wtf?

Someone once told me I looked like my mother and I was highly upset. Luckily everyone else knows I look like my dad.

• :) but Miley Cyrus is pretty!!! haha and I always like to hear I look like my dad than my mom LOL :P

• People have said I look like a horse and people just joke about my face but I turn it around and say I don't mind being compared to such a strong, beautiful, elegant and majestic animal.

• Probably a ghost (I am pale as fuck) or Carly from i-carly.

• My neice's teacher told me she thought my sister was my mother. I look nothing like my sister and she's only 10 years older.

• like a dog.

• Omppa loompa in the summer cause I'd be short and tan.
    Or pekingese pup. But I liked that one :/

• A man. Though my brother said that, but still.

• In general any time someone tells me that I look like ____-kpop-singer. Even I recognize that for a hapa I hardly got any Asian genes in the face department so I don't know how anyone can make that comparison, but somehow they do.

• a monkey !

• " A fucking whale". lol My self esteem dropped in that particular moment and never went back up. Now I'm working to change the way I think.

• Oh boy.. that's mean! and you definitely don't look like a whale so..

• Well on the face haha. Anyway, I got called that by my crush's friends back in 2011. And I was skinnier then. Weighted 130 pounds I think.

• MY mum no kidding hahahahaha

• I've been told I look like a duck!

• Munchlax, The tiny pok√©mon who only eats and sleeps... Guess I really look like him xD

• that's kinda cute actually, my sis called me that once haha LOL

• Somebody's brother. And I look creepy...I'm not creepy, that s*** hurt my feelings. Also, not a boy...

• my dad. only because the looks lie in my mom's side of the family.

• When I was like 6-7 years old my niegbor told me I looked like my brother. I'll never forget that.

• My brother called me a witch. I took it as a compliment.

• Witches are hot! especially on the vampire diaries LOL it is a compliment :)

• Then I will just go with yours..LOL lets just think that we both look like hot witches :P haha

• lol. Sure thing. I always wore black alot. I guess I did look like a witch.

• I had someone confuse me with my brother once. That was terrible, especially since it took them a couple minutes to figure it out.

• Oh gosh! The Mona Lisa and Ricki lake!! Wtf!! The best one had to be Norah jones but that was definitely coming out there ass lol

• Wow that's tough ones!! Norah Jones is so pretty~~!

• Like a bear not a near lol.

And yeah, I needed a cut back then it was like a size 10.

Btw, you don't look like the Mona Lisa but that's supposed to be a masterpiece so just tell the dude you know you're a masterpiece and out of their league lol

• Lol then just be like you know you look like a masterpiece and they need to quit hating cause it won't help their hideous looks. No need to get upset or sad lol

• Hmmm my uncle and aunt told me I had huge nostrils. I was like "how old are you guys?"

• My daddy. And i get this a lot. I hate my father so much. He is a bad person.

• When I was chubby 3 people told me I looked like Oprah.
    Fucking Oprah...

• fish cake :PP

• A duck :( but I disagree with them

• oh there is a person who mentioned that too!!! O_O i'm sure that you look amazing! :) thank you for you opinion!

• People said that I look like a man, and that hurt so much. I also get called ugly

• Like a p*rnstar

• Who said that!!! LOL -_-

• ignore it!!! :)

• I did. He was being obnixious
      I have never gotten that before. Especially since I have a strict family doesn't allow me to dress a certain way.

• A pig, haha!
    My mom has always said I had a pig nose, because it tilts ever-so-slightly upwards.

• Oh!! I was once told a pig too cuz of my nose :P but you are so pretty, don't look like a pig at all!! :D thank you for your opinion!

• Aww, well thank you ^_^

• That's mean. You look like a fine ma'am to me.

• Wendy williams

• diane keaton

• interesting... I bet she was pretty when she was young though :)

• In elemantry school I've been called sun cause my hair was curly and in all diecations in middle school I've been called stick and Olivia popeye's wife

• Wow haha thank you for your opinion!

• Cause I was really tall for them and extremely skinny

• Oh!! I see :) but still I can sense that you look awesome :D