Do I look better with or without facial hair?

I posted 2 pics on my profile, one with and one clean. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding ? I just showed your pics to 3 girls here 20, 21 and 23 year olds, and all three agree you should NOT shave it off - one of them, the 20 yo, said if she met you while out, she'd even flirt with you - the clean shave look makes you look baby faced, or sissy - Do you want to be treated like a Baby, or a like a Man ?

Unless you want to date chicks that are 16, you always want to have at least some facial hair - I also notice girls that are control freaks, you know the ones that like to play mother in a parent/child relationship prefer men with no facial hair - but perhaps that's just my bias speaking - I stopped shaving it off years ago, and have never for an instant regretted it

I just showed your pictures to my neighbor, she's 30 something, and she agrees you look 10 times better with facial hair .

What Girls Said 3

• You look more honest with a baby face.

I think though you should get a new hair style, something less long and greesy looking because that's soo 80's. Look into getting something a bit shorter if you don't plan on putting work into your hair every morning. But get something that is still messy short. Best bet is to go into a salon where girls pay good money to get their hair done, splurge on a 30 -40 dollar cut and you'll be happy!

• I like the clean

• I normally like clean cut but I like the facial hair pic

What Guys Said 2

• I think the clean shaven looks much better on you . The facial hair makes you look dishonest, whereas the clean makes you look more trustworthy and also knocks years off your appearance

• Clean looks better, dude.