To wear makeup or not to wear makeup?

Girls, do you feel comfortable not wearing any makeup in front of your guy? Do you wear less when he is around or wear more?

Guys, do you notice when girls wear less makeup? Would you prefer them not to or be wearing some?

Personally, i feel comfortable not wearing any makeup, but when i do wear makeup around him, i wear less because i'm lazy and i know he doesn't care lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make up is like a drug. The more you use it the more you think you need it. It's pretty but you should only wear it because you like the art and fun behind it, not because you don't think you look pretty without it.

Though I can't speak for a'll guys, every one of my boyfriends and most of the guys I've dated thought it was sexy that I had enough confidence to go with out. So maybe it's not really the make up that is sexy or un sexy, but the confidence. I don't know I might have this wrong but that's what I have gathered from my experience. I think the most important question is do you actually like wearing make up?

What Guys Said 4

• I do notice a difference when girls apply their makeup differently. This may be when they do or do not apply makeup. This may mean when they apply makeup in different ways. I may not notice exactly what is different about her, but I definitely notice something is different.

I like it when girls wear makeup some of the times, but do not wear it at other times. For example, it's nice to know that you go through the effort of making yourself look as good as possible when going out sometimes. I do not expect a girl to always apply makeup when she's simply home for the night. If we're just together at home ready to go to bed, I would think it's more normal to see you without any makeup on.

• I only notice when a girl wears too much makeup or no makeup. When a girl wears just the right amound and looks really good, I do not notice. I prefer girls that wear makeup. Girls look prettier when they wear makeup.

• Women usually NEED makeup because they look old. Young women who look young tend to wear it to look older. So if you look young don't wear makeup.

• I prefer knowing what they look like without it.

What Girls Said 5

• sometimes i wear makeup because i like doing it and sometimes i dont wear it because im lazy and my bf likes how i look without it so it all just depends on my mood

• He sees me everyday without makeup but I put some everyday because he likes it, he loves to know that I do it for him.

• I don't ever wear any around my boyfriend because I'm comfortable with him. I get uncomfortable going out into public without it though.

• If we're going out in public, then yes to makeup. If we're staying in then it's all barren lol.

• He sees me with make up when I go to work & stuff. But if it's just me & him then I go bare. Of course (LIKE ALL GUYS XD) He tells me I look more beautiful without make-up. I still wear it because I feel I have to look presentable when I go out.

• Though I do prefer to wear make-up in front of him..