Should I wear makeup to this party? What do you think of girls who don't wear makeup?

I'm going to a party. Everyone going are those who love their makeup. I don't want to feel naked if I don't wear makeup bc I'm surrounded by people in makeup. I usually don't wear it but everyone is going to. Should I wear some?

I don't like makeup though but would it be weird if I went not wearing any while everyone is covered in it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like when people especially other girls call makeup "being covered' or a "mask"
    its an accessory...is a guy who likes to wear a gaps "covering " his true self "and his hair...in that case why wear clothes at all? ...

i don't wear makeup everyday and everyone knows how i look like both ways..i wouldn't want that on days that i do wear it for people to think that I'm "covering "up or being "fake"..

i get some girls don't know how to put on makeup (because its not easy) and would rather talk shit about girls who do because its easier, i just think its very hypocritical... ( NOT SAYING THAT YOU DO ) just thought this would be a good thing to say on this post :)

PS:i think you should wear what you feel your best in , there are going to be a lot a people there (I'm assuming ) so if you want to make a good impression be yourself, and looking good i think will bring that out on you..:)) good luck..

• Srry didn't mean to offend anyone. I just sad it bc you wouldn't even recognize them without the makeup. They literally put tons of it on. You can see the powder on their skin. I know the people going.

• ya i wasint really intending this directly at you (not at all)...i just thought i would post it for everyone to read...i wasn't offended at all..just wanted to make a point..

What Guys Said 4

• I would advise you to wear makeup. Most girls wear makeup when they go out because it enhances their appearance. And when you're going to a party, you're most likely going to see guys, and guys will most likely be attracted to you if you make yourself look as appealing as possible.

You would look out of place if you show up like some girl who just rolled out of bed.

• If I see a woman with average to large amount of make up on, it turns me off. I see make up as a way of hiding things or altering your true appearance. I don't mind a little to just enhance, maybe the lips, or some eye shadow.

• dont wear makeup, go as you are, those girls who wear makeup are insecure about their looks without it, you dont seem to have that problem, go as you are.

i like girls without makeup, they are much prettier

• If you are wanting to get laid, it's all about tits and ass.

What Girls Said 3

• i think you should tbh. i don't really wear makeup too but when it comes to parties, i'm absolutely not simple haha

• Why not?(: it's a party so you're allowed to change up your look a bit and have some fun haha

• Do what you want. Maybe put on some bright lipstick or lip stain?