How much would it bother you if you noticed your partner/SO was wearing the same underwear as you?

Like the question asks, how much would it bother you if you noticed your partner/SO was wearing the same underwear as you.

If my SO was wearing the same underwear as me, I'd be trying to figure out which one of us was shopping in the wrong clothing section lol.
Wow, no male answers yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's adorable and sexy. I'd want to take him shopping and start picking out things for him to wear for me.

What Girls Said 8

• Um that be weird lol haha I be wondering if it was some kind of joke. Or if he has a thing to wear female underwear. So I really hope not lol but if it for all good humor and laughs that be funny as hell. Ill see if he be willing to do the whole make over just for fun. Lolz

• A little strange if I've never seen him wear that style before, but I wouldn't care honestly. If I was dating a girl I wouldn't care either, it's just underwear.

• Well considering I usually wear very girly underwear, I'd be a bit concerned.

• Considering that the underwear I wear is quite feminine, that'd be a bit weird.

• Although they are called boy shorts, it would be a huge turnoff to see a guy wearing them.

• I really dont want my man to wear thongs, would be a turn off.

• I were boy shorts and I know some guys were similar underwear so it wouldn't be too weird for me.

• considering the fact that im currently wearing a pair of my BF's boxers...it wouldn't bother me at all lol :P

What Guys Said 1

• If she was wearing male underwear then that would be weird. I wouldn't know what to say or think. I would try to keep it to myself unless she wanted me to notice. Then I would act like it was funny but I would actually be weirded-out.