How would you gals rate me and my pic? trolls stay away?

do I look datable? do I look nerdy or everything is fine? dating and all is new territory for me. so just wanted a confirming knod from the gals around here.
m.ak.fbcdn.net/.../...81_7983344590859098147_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I assume you are very insecure by needing approval from others by putting your picture up and asking for feedback... Your looks are fine (not my type... But fine) but your attitude is ugly... If you were confident with yourself you would not seek the aproval of others.

What Girls Said 5

• You're not my type of guy but you're not ugly (: tbh it really is down to your personality and confidence. A guy might be really hot but if he turned out to be a nasty person I wouldn't date him and vice versa.

• I think you need a haircut.

• I don't find you attractive, but you are definitely datable.

• You're average to me. Not bad, but you look a little intimidating in that picture. Smile a bit :) :D

• You need to smile! It'd look like you didn't even want to go out with me

What Guys Said 2

• Asking trolls to stay away on the internet is the equivalent to walking into a Mexican Drug Cartel with a barrel full of Meth and expecting not to get shot up.

• You look fine bro it's mainly the energy you give off that girls get attracted to, you are the big man never let anyone convince you your not, that's what attracts partners. :)