Dying hair pink- unattractive or fun?

I'm a blonde girl with quite long hair and over the summer was going to dye it dark pinky/purple perhaps with dark blue ends idk. Just wondering if guys think dyed crazy coloured hair is ugly etc? I'm going to festival and am really bored with my colour and just thought it'd be fun. Opinionsss please c:

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes have a peek a boo pink streak in my hair and I am in my 30s. It's not very visible but I think it's fun and I young at heart so I seem to get away with it. I say go for it. It's not permanent and you only live once. You could always just dye the ends if you don't want to make a drastic change overnight

• I've already had it dip dyed pink and just kinda feel like why not haha

• I have had my whole head pink once with blue streaks. I was about 16 when I did it lol. I went through the whole rainbow hair phase. It was fun

What Guys Said 8

• Go for it. I applaud Kris's ability to maintain her fun, but most of us become sell outs when older, or at least attempt to adopt a mature-attractive look.

Personally I'm not that into the ombre thing, I'd prefer straight up pink.

• I just saw an example today of pretty much the colours you're talking about. It really looks awful. I suggest to not dye at all (it's also not really healthy anyway...) or if you really want to, to choose a colour which fits your overall complexion.

• YOLO, playa :P

• I think that would be fun, but not permantly though lol
    Anime is great and all but living with a real pinkhaired character wouldn't be as fun in the long run..

• I think it is, though I'd leave out the dark blue ends. Just go pink.

• PERSONALLY it would turn me off. But don't let people online tell you what to do

• Unless you're Rihanna then no

• Not that it's unattractive, but I tend to think of girls who dye their hair a lot as more loose.

• I've never had a boyfriend? Haha right ok. So you don't think it'd be a fun change for a festival and summer?

• Well, if I saw you with pink hair, I wouldn't be interested, even if I might have been interested otherwise.

What Girls Said 6

• I think because you are under 18 than it should be fine. It's when you start getting older that it becomes more of a turn off. Although someone women can pull it off no matter the age. :p hahaha But as a rule I say do it while you're young. I don't live by yolo because people seem to think lets do something really stupid. As long as it safe try it.

• Why not do a pink dip dye or something? A full head of pink hair is very difficult to maintain. Once the color starts bleeding out, it won't look good anymore... especially when your roots start showing too. Not a pretty look.

• I've had pink dip dye twice (: I was going to buy the dye and put a bit in my shampoo to keep it topped up

• I'd say if you're going to do it, dye your hair while you're still young and can get away with it.
    Always wanted to try something like that, but a combination of things kept me from exploring with hair colors and fashion fads when I was in school. If you DO dye your hair pink I'd suggest just doing a gradient sort of thing with your blonde hair. I think natural blonde hair looks amazing especially with a color like pink or a pastel blue that gets darker towards the ends.

• pink hair is cute ♡

• It just looks weird and not flattering at all. Keep your blonde hair.

• Ewwwwwwwwwww