Lot of girls shaving their head from side?

I see a lot of girls shaving their head from side or may be back...
What is your opinion on this?

My personal opinion is that girl looks better in long or at least hair till shoulder...

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women can rock it if they have the right style and the right face shape. I agree with you though. I think most women look great with long hair.

What Girls Said 9

• I think women can look amazing with ALL different sorts of hair styles. I've always wanted to shave one side of my head, but it has taken a while to grow my afro so I won't do that.But thank goodness that girls do what they want when they want and dont think of whether or not a guy would like it. Cheers to being an INDIVIDUAL.

• I agree to that a girl should not think of that whether guy would like how she looks or not..

• I liked the shaved sides look. I'd do it if I didn't have to look professional.

• Well I did it wand it was pretty awesome, Kinda of looked bad-ass, it's growing back now..I kinda of miss it but once I get my hair to the middle of my back, I'll shave it again but right now it's a little past my shoulders

• Im indifferent

• Its up to them, I only worry if they will regret it because it will take ages to grow back. My friend did it and she regretted it

• I like long hair on myself but it fits some people's style!

• It's just a craze going on these days. One that looks fine now but like the eighties bang, will be regretted in later years.

• my opinion is that people can do whatever the fuck they want with their hair..

(they probably aren't doing it so YOU think they're hot either )

• It come times looks good, a friend of mine did this and she looked great like this. I wouldn't do it though.

What Guys Said 4

• My personal opinion is that women look FAR better with shoulder length hair and longer.

• I personally dont think its attractive on girls and dont like this new trend but if it makes them happy 😊

• It's the Miley Virus that's going around.

• i heard they rub the shaved part for good luck