Girls, is it weird or over the top if someone buys a handbag in two different colours just because they can't choose?

I'm having the worst time deciding between two handbags, I love them both, but I can't choose between coral/pinkish (https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/10320404_10152406721828433_7890982998673190937_n.jpg) and black (www.thelittlegreenbag.nl/.../...g_nero_front1.jpg) I don't have a lot of handbags (one big one to go to work and a little clutch for formal events). I'm thinking about this for 2-3 weeks already and still can't make up my mind... I know this is a stupid question, but what would you girls do?

• Buy the black one
  • Buy the coral one
  • Buy them both
It's 20% off today so I have to decide today, lol. If I'd buy them both it would be 175 euros (about 239 USD).
I bought the black one, thanks everyone for your opinion!

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy one of each color you like
    it's not weird if you can afford it
    go for it don't worry what people say
    Hun we got to do with what our hearts say
    if i worried every time someone said you
    shouldn't buy this or you shouldn't buy
    that i would be going crazy

What Guys Said 5

• If you can afford both. Go for it. If you can't, get the black.

:-)

• I have similar problems with shoes and I buy both so if your gonna use both then get both, they will last longer as well.

• If you can afford both then get both. Try each one with different clothes that you have and give your overall look a rating. If you can see that one fits best for most of your looks then keep the one you like and return the other one. If you can only buy and keep one then get the black one because black tends to go well with a larger variety of clothes and colors.

• Buy the coral one, it's a lot more special than a black one. Everyone has 'black' it doesn't stand out at all.

• The only reasons is that they can decide which is side they want. If you what to impress someone, then think about this, but if I taking that decision I would choose depending on the clothes that in the 5 wardrobes!!

What Girls Said 4

• I would buy them both, they're not that expensive. But if I had to choose? Black. It matches everything.

• I'd buy the black if I were you. It's more practical.

• If you can afford it, then you shouldn't care. But if you decide to buy only one then I would buy the coral one.

• Buy the black one.