Do guys like nose piercings on a girl? I have one and want to know if its.. like ok?

I had one before too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I have found on girls around my schol that they aren't neccesarrily bad, but it depends on who the ring is on. I know a couple girls who have them, and it really helps their style, cause they are more punk to begin with, but if any of the girls I hang out with (all very "sweet" type girls) it would look stange, like it didn't belong. I would see that as a call for attention, and stray away from dating her.

So my answer to you is, examineyour style. Do you wear more edgy clothing, colored and/or tight jeans, and have attitude to back it? Or are you more of the blonde sporty type, or conservative girl? If you find yourself saying yes to the latter, I would suggest letting it close up, just from a style point of view.

The only reason this would be bad is because of a discontinuity in style. THis can sometimes make people question your personality.

As for liking them, as in it being an active turn-on. I know a few guys who really like peircings, but I think it is more the attitude of the people that get them. You can't go wrong, whatever your style, as long as you rock it.

It IS however a turnoff no matter what style you are, if the ring is too large, or if you play with it.

What Guys Said 26

• lol dammit I always have to be the one to tell girls to just be themselves. If the guy doesn't like you because you have a nose piercing then he doesn't like you for you. He just wants the image. So be yourself and if he doesn't like it, it's his loss.

• Its not.. like that just I don't know lol

• A nose piercing is not who you are, it is part of the image you are presenting. Like if a girl wore high waisted mom jeans, that's not part of who the girl is. Changing them for some more fashionable jeans wouldn't change her in the least, but she might look more appealing to a lot of people. Style is not connected to soul. It is merely a combination of practical utility and the image we would like to present.

• personally I think they look nasty

• In general I find numerous piercings unattractive. I think it really just depends on the person and there is no definitive answer.

• I'm OK with a small one. On some girls, it makes them look really hot. On some, not so much.

Nose and ears are the only places I'm OK with piercings though. I went out with a girl whom had a tongue piercing... Never again.

• Which kind? A Small one through the side or a bull ring? I'm assuming you mean through the side. They're ok. Don't mind them. Bull rings are disgusting though.

• Depends on the girl of course (: You got to be able to pull it off ya know..

• nope, first thing I think of when I see a nose ring...fridge magnets

• Bull= Gross

Little Stud= OK

• i love nose piercing on a girl its sexy

• I like a small jewel stud in the nose.

• I agree with most the other guys stud is perfect no bull rings... and just wondering you have a nose ring now and you had one before now? so you are telling us you got a nose ring before today? good to know.

• no

• Well, personally, NO. Maybe if I was Indian. Ears is fine and some girls obviously are still really hot with a nose ring but they would be even more attractive to most guys without it. Unless you are into those dudes that like have a million piercings then that's a different story.

• i think any and all body modifications are appealing, plus is expressing yourself, and that is always good looking on a girl :)

• Not really.

At worst: You look like a bull from a cartoon

At best: Looks like you have a very shinny booger stuck to your nose

• a stud is good, the other kinds no because it makes you look like a bull..lol

• I don't mind a nose piercing on a lady...to me it looks nice.

• I used to when you was younger but grew out of that. I don't know why a girl would do that in this day and age. That's what teens did 15 years ago. You'd figure girls would get new styles by now.

• my girlfriend that had a nose piecing I thought it was sexy...unless it like infected or something

• no.

• yeah a small silver one is rele hot my old girlfriend had it

• I never and will never like them. They just build a bad perception about the individual in my mind!

• Because the people I grew up seeing with nose piercings were just not "morally straight", and that built a negative perception in my mind. Maybe it was "subconscious indoctrination".

• I just find that unusual. I have a nose stud and I'm 20 with a career as a project manager. I live on my own and I am completely independent and many of the people i know who have nose studs are very similar to me...

• its hot yeah make sure its a small one

• I don't like them

• I think any piercing on a girl, besides ears and bellybutton, is gross. Just me...

• No, personally, I think they look nasty.

What Girls Said 8

• I had one when I met my boyfriend, I took it out a few months later. I was a brunette when I met him, I'm a blonde now. Point is, if a guy likes you, they don't really care. It's all hot babes.

• i got my nose pierced a little over a year ago (just a small stud on the side) and I personally love it. its cute and small. no guys have ever expressed the fact that they don't like it. But I'm sure some dont, but I don't think that its a big deal to many. Any guy I would be interested in wouldn't have a problem with a small piercing. Who cares if guys like it? just be who you are.

• If they dont, that's their problem. I have mine for almost two years now, Guys that told me they don't like them, changed their minds after seeing it can look pretty decent. I don't wear huge things, I like them small. That's just me though. I wanted it, I got it, I love it, so I don't care what they have to say. You should do the same.

• I can see why you would want to know how they feel about it, but to be honest a lot of people have such a negative look on it. I've always wanted a nose piercing and I'm so happy I have one now. My parents hated them growing up and would always tell me how gross and nasty they are and that if I got one I would never find a "real career". I am 20 and a project manager and completely independent... and guess what... I have a nose piercing! My job doesn't care as long as it's simple and for the opinions of other - I don't care. I love it. I'm happy. And I'll be damned if someone elses opinion will ever trump my own when it comes to things that only impact me.

• dont worry if guys like it as long as you do its all that matters=]

• I have 2 studs and a septum, my boyfriend actually did them for me...

• I really like the look

• My boyfriend loves my nose and lip piercings, but piercings are something we are use to seeing everyday. I guess it depends on the guy, and he doesn't mind me getting more ^^