Girls do you hate or like wearing pantyhose?

Ladies do you like wearing pantyhose or meh not so much or do you absolutely hate them? Why do you, or do you not like them? Most guys find a girl in them soooo attractive, and live to touch a ladies legs in them. It feels way cool an smooth. What colors do you prefer and do you ever wear them under jeans or pants or just with skirts an dresses?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• the toe part gets annoying sometimes but I love they way they make my legs look. I'm tall (5ft 10) so I have really long legs - I think it adds a hint of sexy to a classic look without you having to do anything else to the outfit.

only under dresses and skirts. never pants. and only in cooler weather. summer is the time for bare well-toned & tanned legs! :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• They have pros and cons, can be uncomfortable and annoying, but warm, and hide my horrifically white milk-bottle legs. I like wearing light skin tone ones under dresses or skirts, they make my legs look nicer (but if its hot out i can't stand them) or heavier ones if I'm going on a night out during winter, never wear them under pants. I dont like wearing coloured ones

0|0
    0|0
  • i like solid tights better if they r soft.

sheer hose are good for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I detest pantyhose

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing black ones under skirts and dresses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate 'em! Never bother wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, black under skirts

0|1
    0|0
  • I like wearing them

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't stand the toes part other than that they're fine i perfer black white ok but more see through.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it
    Old people wear them

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• I like wearing pantyhose under leggings with no panties so people don't see my undies.

0|0
    0|0