Girls do you like wearing sexy and lacy lingerie? During party, sex or when you go outside in public?

I am asking this question especially for my own gender :) Do you like wearing some sexy lingerie as the underwear, pantie, G-string, thong etc. ? If you want to ask me, yeah I love wearing black-lacy bra whenever I go to outside under my strapped dress or neat and thin blouse because they are very comfortable and I feel very sexy myself when I wear them. By the way I try to tight thong and g-string in order to seduce my bf extremely much so he is crazy about lacy thong that I wore haha :) Moreover I sometimes don't wear any bottom and top lingeries if the weather is summer and during the sunshine :) Besides I usually go to beach with tight thong bikini and balconette (strapless) bikini top. Is there anyone who likes wearing lingerie in this website?

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear lacy underwear during special occasions if I'm going out. Otherwise usually I wear thongs or boyshorts.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I love wearing that stuff. If it was legal, I'd walk around naked. Our bodies were born to be FREE! not covered.

• yeah you're definitely true but as you said laws restricted us not to do something for ex. walking naked... I also love walking naked but here, it's strictly forbidden...

Can you add me as a friend? I am following you ! ;))

• I like wearing it for sex :) It makes me feel beautiful and sexy!