Girls what kind of bra would you wear with this kind of top? Guys are visible bra straps slutty?

img.alibaba.com/.../...-Bordered-Vet-Wholesale.jpg
I have a top like this one, with this kind of back but black and no lace. So I'm not sure if I can wear a regular black bra with it because straps will be visible. And I can't afford to buy a strapless bra right now. So girls do you have a top like this, what kind of bra do you wear with it? are visible bra straps slutty?

Most Helpful Girl

• racerback bra. most bras have that clip in the back now. if they dont, you can use a safety pin and hook it together.
    im not a big fan of my straps showing. they dont mind if it shows. but for some reason, they always fix it and hide it for me. told me that they only did it bc they thought i didn't want it showing :|

• Thank you very much! Your idea was amazing! I wore it today with my black bra hooked behind with a pin and it looked awesome!

• just dont slam your back onto anything since it could unclip itself lol

• I won't lol)

What Guys Said 7

• As a guy, I don't use derogatory words such as 'slutty' for any woman, unless she actually is a slut in the purest sense. Having said that, visible bra straps are certainly a turn off for me. Undergarments are named as such because they're supposed to be worn UNDER the clothes, which obviously means they shouldn't show. Whether its men or women, they should ensure that they choose proper innerwear and outerwear in such a way that the innerwear doesn't show. Sometimes it can happen unintentionally, and that's no big deal. but they need to ensure that they take the necessary precautions from then onwards.

• If you look at the picture close enough, you can see her nipples and areolas. So, if your top is like that one in all respects, then you will want to wear a bra with it.

As for visible bra straps, I would not say they make girls look slutty, but they do make them look unkempt, like she did not have the small amount of time and money to pick out clothes that worked well together. For tops like the one you showed, you should look for racerback bras, since their straps come together on the back in the shape of Y, just like that top does.

• Slutty isn't the right word, more like tacky or sloppy. You are just wearing the wrong type of bra underneath.

• I do agree with the MH. You selected a good one. As for my opinion on the guy part of the question, women who you ARE used to seeing in tank tops, if their straps are showing, certainly just a strap does not make them slutty. It just catches attention.

• that girl doesn't need a bra cuz she has no boobs.

bra straps aren't slutty but it's a little tacky.

• I have a Maidenform T-Back ( www.maidenform.com/.../maidenform-custom-lift-t-back-bra-m09649) that is my favorite, it should work for you

• Visible bra straps are in no way slutty.

What Girls Said 8

• Just use a black bra, so that the color at least matches the top.
    And no, bra straps aren't "slutty". They're just bra straps, no different from regular tank top straps.

• I personally find girls having their bras show to be extremely tacky.

This is a very common look for English girls, especially in clubs and such: www.chinadaily.com.cn/.../...04141006785920111.jpg

I know many dress like that as a "style", but to be honest, it just looks like the girl put no effort into dressing herself, just threw on whatever was on the floor and went out. In most cases top and bra colours don't match, but are complete opposites.

So tacky.

• Well yeah, I feel like that's a bit different from what I had in mind. I mean, half her bra is showing... so it definitely looks tacky there. Like what I had in mind was just something like this:
      www.mominventors.com/.../strapper-brastraps.jpg
      Which in my opinion doesn't look tacky/slutty at all.

• I'd go braless.

• Who cares? Your bra strap showing is not a sign that you are slutty. Its a sign you dont want your boobs sagging and want to mainatain a proper look. There sre bras that come strapless you can try to afford a pair.

• I would just wear it with no bra.

• Well it's not bad if the straps show a little. Just use your black braa. You are not slutty at all if they show. Invisible straps are not slutty but they look damn stupid

• Um i personally dont think brastraps are slutty and i would try maybe a sports bra because it has the same shape.

• I have many such tops, I always wear strapless

• I'd wear a racerback bra, but you could also wear a strapless or replace (removable) bra straps with clear ones