Whats your opinion on jawlines?

how do you know if you have a strong jaw line? why do girls like it so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Matt Bomer, Brad Pitt when he was young, Channing Tatum, all have strong jawlines.

Example: www.google.com/search

What Girls Said 13

• its hot but its not something I'm all picky about.

its very visible and defined. like some clear cut carved portrait haha. i guess we like it because of that rigidness, it does wonders for his face from whatever angle.

but yeh like i said i myself am not that obsessive over it.

• You like a nice back ;) and biceps.

• haha well i must say something i really dig is that sexy af V shape…
      and when his shirt just seems a little tight.. mamma mia;P

• just look at it..
    whats not to like
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../JOSH+HUTCHERSON+(2).jpg

• As I sit here and wonder if your profile pic is actually you...they're pretty hot and if you look at like channing tatum he has a pretty strong jawline, they're just really masculine and attractive, like when a guy clenches his jaw it's pretty hot too

• I don't really pay too much attention to a jawline. It's really the whole perspective and facial package as a whole. But if you got a nice one it wouldn't hurt. It shows your masculine and don't have a turkey neck. Unlike women who naturally have softer facial features.

• It's super masculine and sexy. If the end of your jaw is well defined, you have a strong jaw line. If you have more of a square face, you're more likely to have a strong jawline

• i LOVE sharp jawlines ♥︎♥︎♥︎

i'm very particular about the definition though... it has to be chiseled perfectly !

there's this certain angle and length...
    and the slight SHADOW underneath when they are kissing... AHHHHH...

• look up strong jawline. If you don't have that its just a jaw

• omfg sharp jawlines are just amazingg <3 <3 you know if you have one because your face would be more squarish. girls like them because they are masculine and make you look older.

• So sexy and masculine looking!!

• www.buzzle.com/.../jawline-types.jpg

It looks more masculine

• if its defined and square like.. its manly I don't know its k i dont really care

• strong jawlines make you look tough, thus more masculine :)

• I don't care about it, but mostly strong jaw lines means your face isn't feminine.

What Guys Said 1

• Women like masculine traits (being tall, broad shoulders, biceps, etc.)