Are you living your dream life right now?

I am for example I will be played at the essence festival this summer.

MY modeling carrier is going take of this as female model.

Updates:
oh yes and I used to be a man too ;)

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• You will be played?

It would be far more interesting if your modelling* career* was going to take off* as a* male model. or if it perhaps came with spelling lessons.

just saying.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I really wanna move to NYC. I'm looking for a job but having trouble finding one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was. She died.

1|0
    0|0
  • NOPE!!! Very far from it. I would love to design movie poster / dvd covers and things like that but I can't seem to get a chance to.

0|0
    0|0
    • those jobs are few but they pay a lot

• Yea I've noticed about them being hard to come by. Don't really worry about the money because I love art. So as long as I make a decent living I am fine.

• That update changed everything for me.. but all the best for being a female

Not dream life.. the day I achieve it , I would be very happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually im living in ma shell right now.-.

1|0
    0|0
  • no where close, but we'll see. I definitely don't expect to make a lot of money in my lifetime

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... Sure

1|0
    0|0
  • No i'm not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i can't live my dream if im awake o.o

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not, it's my biggest dream to sing a song on stage with Chris Daughtry, so when that comes true, I'm pretty sure I'll be living my dream life :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm living but I ain't livin my dream.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • I used be man could. now I living my dream as female model because female models are more popular then male:)

• you are transgendered female models are more popular and not because you actually believe you are female (inside)?

• Well if I was on your place I would be happy but in this position where I am not really. Be thankful and appreciate everything at least while it last. Good luck with your carrier.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    But I am getting closer... just a few more things to change ^_^

0|1
    0|0
  • No :( I feel like a selfish prick at the moment... I know I CAN AND SHOULD BE HELPING OTHERS on a larger scale so right now... I'm just existing.. but I am by no means "Living the Dream" in any sense of the phrase... at least for me...

0|0
    0|0
    • cool but are you cute ;)

• Show All
    • ,, My family and parents in general have given less than a care about me my entire life but for the life of me.. I can not turn off the love in my heart that burns for them. I know my parents are broken people and I want to help them as best I can.. they need me.. and so does my immediately family.. like siblings and all...

• I see. So you are so compassionate that you cannot contain it to just a small group of people but also cannot leave that small group of people behind. I understand your plight.