Girls: Do you spend a lot on grooming yourself on a monthly basis?

do you spend on spa, facial treatments, on cosmetics/skin care shopping etc?

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm insanely low maintenance. Haircut twice a year at most. Never do the spa thing and very minimal makeup.
    I do work out a lot if your counting that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 10

• No, not really. I only buy shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Sometimes I make hair treatment masks but not quite often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't have money for that. I already have everything I need skin treatment-wise, and only need to buy more every other month or so. The products I use don't cost a lot of money either, so yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah baby its good to groom !! i'm not the kind to spend at the spa...i prefer buying my stuff at the drugstore and if i want some natural preparations..i'll just prepare it at home

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, I spend a lot on it. Mostly because my skin is very sensitive so I use special products and only some brands work for my skin. However, I don't like to get facials because I don't like the idea of others putting stuff on my face. Spa for body is okay, I go like 5-6 times a year. And shopping... Oh my I love clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never gone to spa or facial treatments.I hardly buy cosmetic because they normally lasts me for months.My skincare products also last me for months.I always finish all my cosmetics and skincare products and don't waste them at all because they really suit me, I think.Haha :-D
    Thus, I don't buy cosmetics and skincare on a monthly basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around £10 a month on shampoo, conditioner and body wash... That's about it! The more crap you put on your skin the quicker it's going to age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't spend that much time, i've never been on spa or got facial treatments O_O but when I'm really stressed out, I have to buy tons of nail polishes at once :D other than that my sister usually gives cosmetic stuffs to me haha since I care too less :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont do any of that stuff, just soap and water for me. I exfoliate at home

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 2 hours a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • never been to a spa, never had facial treatments and dont use cosmetics...so i guess i dont spend much on grooming lol :P
    i do spend about $10 a month on sunscreen!!

0|0
    0|0