Do you like it when girls wear booty shorts or rather you see them in normal ones?

because maybe some guys think that we're trying too hard or seem slutty.. if not then you can list down what you like to see us in...

Most Helpful Guy

• What ever she's conformable with. Its a complete turn off when a girls uncomfortable to me. I think i like booty shorts more, one time me and my ex girlfriend where arguing and i didn't want to talk to her, then we went to the gym later that day saw her in booty shorts i forgot why we where arguing

What Guys Said 9

• My wife is really great at wearing sexy panties that I like when she knows we will be intimate at some point that day. But in general she likes her regular cotton comfy underwear. For me, booty shorts are the sexiest type of panties, especially satin or spandex/Lycra type of materials.

• If you want wear booty shorts at home is fine
    as long as it's for a boyfriend but when your
    out you should wear proper shorts i don't think
    no booty shorts should be worn outside of your
    house i saw girl with them on and the cheeks
    of her ass was sticking out and this girl had
    some nice ass course I'm a single guy I'm going
    look the thing got ask yourself are you doing it
    for your bf or you doing to attract other males

• I don't know what booty shorts are but short shorts are hot!

• Out in public? No, I wouldn't be supportive of the girl I'm with or the girl (s) I like to wear them.

• Are you worried she's trying to attract other men? I couldn't care less. A girl I'm with can look as slutty as she wants as long as she's not sleeping with other men.

• I guess that could be part of it, but it's mostly that I tend to be more drawn towards the classier types. Doesn't seem appropriate for a public setting.

• No, I do not look booty shorts. They show to much to imo.

• I love it when girls wear booty shorts!

• I think American women dress was too conservative these days. Dressing sexy doesn't make you a slut. I'm not gonna go after a girl if she's dressed like a nun.

• Normal ones look weird to me. Booty shorts for sure.

• no, i see it as being very attractive when girls wear booty shorts. but is that what you wear tho?

What Girls Said 0