Are highwaisted shorts hot or not?

Title says it all.. Id like both male and female opinions, please x

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look good on the right figure, it's like with skinny jeans. When you're not skinny it looks awful. When you're the right shape they look great. People just need to dress according to their own size and shape and not necessarily what looks good on other people.

What Guys Said 7

• IF she has the body for it, it's freaking sexyyyyyyy

• With some girls they look better than yoga pants. Others make me want to vomit. So it really does depend on the girl.

• Only if it goes well with her body. She needs to have the right body for it.

• Sometimes they look nice and sometimes they look bad. Depends on the shorts.

• Don't like high-waisted shorts or jeans.

• Not usually. They just make the girls look like fat grandmas.

• It reminds me of mom pants, no offense to anyone who likes them.

What Girls Said 8

• I personally think they're a great example of something that everyone wears b/c they're in style, but looks terrible on most people who try to wear them. They hide the waist (making it look bigger) and show off the booty in a weird way. I've seen very few girls pull this off, and most of them would still look better in regular shorts with a crop top or something.

• They are not flattering, you do need a good body for it, but when you do, I think they can look cool and classy

• I always wear high waisted shorts. They really make your waist seem smaller and your hips wider, and they are cute with crop tops and crop tees. I'd say definitely hot lmao

• it's hot only if you have a great butt, not flat

• I think hot.

• Hot! Especially when you have a nice ass to show you it off.

• Theyre hot if you can pull them offff

• I think they're kind of tacky.