Rayban or Oakley? What do you prefer?

For work I have to use Rayban, but I need a pair of shades for driving and fancy a pair of Oakley Forehand. Are Oakley as good as Rayban?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been wearing Raybans for about 10 years now, just as regular glasses though, all day every day. I've had no problems with them and they last forever. Same with the sunglasses. My lenses are all prescriptions though, so the originals get changed out. I have no idea if the lenses in the frames right off the shelf are good or not.

I've heard Oakleys are great as well, but I've never tried them on or anything. They're quite expensive for me.

• Lol.. I have to throw my work ones away every 150,000 flying miles

• Yes.. for my sins.. certainly in BA we only use Raybans

• Ah I see, go get some Oakleys for your personal use then! :) Rayban seems like the standard in the flying world.

What Girls Said 4

• She want them raybanzzzzz but honestly as a girl i think oakleys are more for the sporty guy so I like to stick with ray banz

• Rayban is for style actually. Oakleys is for function. You choose yourself :)

• Rayban are awesome optically... at least the ones for the aviation industry are. I think oakley look nicer tho.

• I am using Rayban and let me say i am very comfortable with it. The optic issue is quite true.

• raybans are more stylish

• CHANEL is the the best

What Guys Said 3

• Are Oakleys as good as Raybans?
    Oakleys are far superior as far as being a quality product. Raybans are simply more stylish (in some people opinions).

• Cheers.. the Raybans we have at work are no good at all for being on the ground lol

• I watched the race too :D
      Unfortunately I didn't stick around for all of the post race shenanigans. The lens color is red iridium though.

• Cool.. cheers for that.

• At this point, my favorite pair are Raybans, but Oakley has some good ones to offer, too.

• If I had to pick one I would choose Oakley's