Guy shorts are getting shorter. Do you like this trend? What do you think of the attached outfit?

http://i.imgur.com/wnnJ4o5.jpg

What do you think are the dos and don'ts of wearing shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• His legs are A1. I like the look. I also like the crop top look.

#boysincroptops2k14

What Girls Said 17

• well technically you're going back, they only got long for a short period of time. from the pictures of my father when he was young-yeah, those are even long. lots of homo-eroticism in the 80's lol
    i don't really care, whatever makes you comfortable.

• I personally don't think it looks very attractive, but guys should be allowed to wear whatever they want so it's really whatever to me.

• No offense to anyone who wears them this way but they make guys' legs look like a girl's. I mean if you hide his upper body, you'll only notice that this is a bit inconvenient for a guy to wear! Much more classiness and handsomeness with longer shorts! Oh and, men are bound to have skinnier legs than women, and if that doesn't stress the biggest NO ever for these shorts, I don't know what does.

• I hadn't seen shorts as brief as those. I don't like it so much. At least those appear to be short AND tight, and I just think of how uncomfortable it could get to their genitals and movements. Aside of that, I don't wanna be looking at some sneaky testicle when they cross their legs. "ELLOOOOO" And if they get a boner? Pain. Embarrassing pain. You'd have to very in great shape to rock those.

• That's just...no. Just no. I mean there's no inherent reason why that would look bad, but it just really does.

• i loathe it. I also hate men in skinny jeans, especially when they're paired with a tight cardigan, ridiculous amounts of hair products, that awful come-over hairdo and feel the need to have zero body hair.

WHERE DID ALL OF THE MEN GO? WHY DO YOU ALL WANT TO BE WOMEN?

• I agree with you!!! And all the tight tank tops with their nipples showing. And what's up with all those pearl necklaces? Earrings? STOP IT!

Raw men are the best.

• Well luckily there are no tank tops, no nipples, no necklaces or earrings on this photo :)

• Stop it!!! This is a deal breaker for me, I just can't stand it. It annoys me sooo sooo much. It's just too girly.

• nonononono STOP FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING DECENT AHH
    but really.. unless you can work it go above the knee if not then please stop :)

• So this is what they wore in the 80s.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...800000578-302_634x495.jpg

• I thought guys wearing leggings were bad. This just tops it off. If you think about it though weren't they wearing this length of shorts back in the day? Lol, eek.

• Hate short shorts on guys.

• NO, NO, and NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• a little too short lol :P

• Noo noo knee high is the shortest you should go

• NONONOONNONONONONONO JESUS LAWD DONT LET THIS HAPPEN. there will come a day when my boyfriend will be wearing shorter shorts than im even ALLOWED to wear, and that will be the day I crack.

• But by that day you will be able to wear shorter ones as well :)

• Take a look at the shorts the guys wore during the 80s. Bad visual... baaaaaadddddd.

• Yeah I hate tho whole butt-cheeks-exposed trend. Its kinda uncomfortable looking. And oml, shorts from the 80s. Im crying o:

• Oh god. Please no. Just no. That looks so wrong

• Personally, I like guys in long and baggy shorts, usually up to their knees. But that is just me. Besides, aren't you guys uncomfortable in short shortS?

What Guys Said 9

• When a guy wears those, he one thing in common with women. They both suck cock!

• I like it. I can show off my legs and be fashionable, instead of gay lol

• Oh damn, that just looks weird. I hope this is not a trend.

• No self respecting straight guy would ever want to be seen wearing those in public. That will never catch on lmao

• Those would look hot on a girl.

• WTF. Do not like.

• It's gay as f**k.

• I'll stick to being a man, I'm not the one to dress feminine

• If anorexia and tight short shorts is the trend for men you know, it doesn't worry me. They'll die out while the real men survive.