What kind of clothes do you have the most of?

Is there a specific brand or style of clothing that dominates your closet/wardrobe? What is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont have a specific brand dominating my wardrobe. I shop at thrift shops and regular stores too from all over. My style is sort of eclectic and vivid. I look at my wardrobe as "costumes" and a form of expression. I've had some pieces since high school...THATS how much I value some of the pieces I've found over time.

My wardrobe runs the gamut. I've got chains, fishnets, decorative Tees, crazy design leggings, exclusive VANS, exclusive Converse, creepers, sequins jackets, African Headwraps etc. I probably own only one real dress...not even, and o my one pair of heels.😏

What Girls Said 20

• Dresses and shirts I think.

• Running/ work out clothes. (shorts, tops, headbands, running socks, running shoes etc). I keep buying more, but I have no room left! haha

• I keep buying new button downs, polos, shorts, and chino pants. I can't even help myself! xD

• Chinos, nice! :)
      And yeah, I feel you, it's so hard to stop lol.

• Every paycheck I'm like hmmm, what can I buy now? lol

• Leggings and oversize long T's that you wear over a tank or another top. And an abundance of neon coloured tank tops

• Tops and trousers

• Way too many T-shirts and jeans, the funny thing being that I prefer dresses (though I'm far more picky about them).

• Tank tops or camis that can be layered. Mostly from urban outfitters and stores i went to in the UK; topshop, river island, etc. I wear lots of black and blue, and lots of denim.

• Converse, boots (especially laceups), I wear a lot of black, leggings, vests, thigh high socks, and t-shirts.

• Definitely thongs and leggings, I have tons of them.

• Sweaters, Jeans, blousses

• For me it's probably underwear, I have too much. It's a problem haha

• i own a lot of shorts. i'm not brand picky, they just have to be good material. names are nothing to me.

• Workout clothes. Sum namebrand sum just walmart t shirts and old sweats

• Sometimes there's no reason to get anything other than the cheap stuff! :D

• I agree..most of my namebrand stuff is off the sale rack.

• Lots of black
    Sweaters & hoodies

• Work out clothes, and formal clothes (skits and blouses). :)

• I have a lot if blouses

• Hot topic and American eagle are my thing!

• Yeah. Lots of leggings, flared out skirts and dresses, maxi dresses/skirts, tights, peplum tops, mod/retro looking things. And ballet flats and boots - heels hurt my feet. But now I'm really into high waisted shorts and crop tops as well.

• I really like long black sweater things (like that you wear over another shirt), they go with just about everything. Other colors are fine too but black is pretty universal.

• I agree I have a lot of black and neutral colors. A lot of blues too. I really need to mix it up more. lol

• Lots of clothes from anthropologie, free people, bailey 44, etc

• I've never heard of those. What type of clothing are they?

• swim trunks and tshirts :P

• Woah I like your style! ;) lol

• haha thanks :D

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a firm believer in tailoring your style to match what you want to achieve. There's a difference between dressing well and dressing sexy.

If you want to dress well, lay down the extra cash and get some plain Dior jeans, James Perse t-shirts and Maison Martin Margiela sneakers. Your appearance is important, it shows that you take pride in yourself, so don't be afraid to chuck a large budget in the way of style.

If you want to dress "sexy" do some research on what brands girls find hot. Typically this includes Abercrombie & Fitch and its sister brand, Hollister. Pick outfits which accentuate your body, v-necks are a good choice if you have strong pectoral definition. Keep everything very slim fitted to show off how in shape you are.

My wardrobe mainly consists of Margiela pieces right now, though the quality varies greatly (the shirts are very poor whilst the jeans are solid). I also have a lot of t-shirts, reason being that they're pretty cheap compared to everything else so I get tempted to pick them up far more often than I should.

• Socks. I have so many gosh dang socks that I have TWO, TWO drawer spaces dedicated to them. Half crew/long length and the rest are ankle socks.

I also have an entire closet full of athletic and graphic tees. Sports make you use a lot of them, so it's fine for me.

• Nike and under armor. Most of my stuff is active wear.

• I have some Adidas stuff for the gym but I couldn't wear that stuff around regularly, but that's just me.

• Fitted jeans, nice leather, wool jacks, nice solid colored T-Shirts, long sleeve shirts, button down shirts, leather belts and nice boots and shoes.

• Hmm I have lots of bland t-shirts.. lol

• Oh me too man, solid colored v-neck tees all day!

• Mine aren't solid colored but yeah very simple shirts.

• I have a few just plain solid colored ones, a few just plain white, black or gray, but yeah. Simplicity is good.

• Tshirts probably

• T-Shirts and jeans.

• I pretty much always rock a collar.

• Wife beaters and sleeveless shirts lol.

• Carhartt pants an t shirts. Lots an lots of t shirts.lol

• Socks, socks, socks . I don't know why so many socks

• Pretty much all I wear is $10 shorts and tanks tops because I'm muscular and don't give a shit.