Is your sense of style a reflection of self esteem?

Too short. Too short. Too short. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• ooh… uhm no not really actually.
    my sense of style gives off the impression of a higher self esteem than i actually have. but my style is still a reflection of who i am, if that makes sense.

What Girls Said 6

• I dress a lot better now that I did two years ago (now I'm 23). I wear a lot of cute pin skirts and cute tops with matching shoes because I'm more confident and see my self worth.

• Sure. If I'm having a 'bad' day I would dress as cute or put as much effort in.
    If I'm feeling great of course, I'll look better.

• It has to do with what I like to wear and look good in.

• I don't think you're too short buddy :)

Idk. I dress Dapper af, like, a white shirt, black waistcoat, black jeans & dressy shoes. Like, I always dress like I'm going to the opera, basically. And I have zero self-esteem lmfao

• Yes, like wearing pants no shorts some what of a country look ripped jeans but actually nit sure I like jeans tht fit and feel comfortable and a comfortable shirt

• No. It's a reflection of my self-image or how I percieve my looks.

What Guys Said 3

• I think for some it could. I am a little like that but hey, it makes me feel awesome so I'm fine with it haha. I'm not trying to sound cocky or anything but i think i have a pretty great sense of style lol

I dress nothing like how i dress in my profile picture. Maybe some days i would wear a t shirt and jeans but on most days i usually dress quite fashionable.

• I think the type of guy who reads GQ magazine and goes out of his way to look suave is probably compensating for some kind of insecurity.

• lol why you say that?

• How does that have anything to do with style? lol

• Well I don't like wasting money on clothes, so style isn't necessary for me aside from color combos.

• I try and avoid jeans and t-shirts nowadays because I'm in my mid-20's, I'm not a teenager anymore, so I won't dress like one.

Is a sense of style a reflection of self-esteem? Nope, it's just a reflection of character more than anything.