Girls, how often do you wear a FULL FACE of makeup? Guys, where do you draw the line for acceptable makeup?

i personally BARELY do this… i mean think about it. theres:

primer
foundation
concealer/bb cream
blush
contour
highlighter
bronzer/blush
eyeshadow
eyeliner
mascara
lipstick
lipliner

[i may have forgotten some]

WTH? ain't NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!!
well… turns out a lot of girls do!! lol

and in crazy colours! like at UNI… i see these girls with literally magenta cheeks and blue eyeshadow… i mean really? -.-

seriously, the most ill do on a typical day is just some bronzer on the cheeks, eyeliner and some lipstick.
even on special occasions, i dont do all of these^^

what about you girls? what do u usually do?

guys, how much is too much?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Usually most of the guys prefers if a girl doesn't LOOK like she's wearing a makeup.

If makeup is done properly & applied in appropriate colors, it accentuates your natural beauty without giving you an 'over-done' look.

Personally for me, a girl's best make up is her smile ^_^

• Just as long as she can carry it off, it's never too much :)

If it doesn't enhance her looks even a little is too much ;)

But I certainly don't want to hold her face or cheeks to find my palms all caked up lol

• My line of makeup for what I find less attractive is zero makeup! :)
    Well, technically as long as I don't see it (like mineral powder as per someone's answer on another question), it's perfectly okay, but I don't like paint related things. I think they look silly without exception, always. Personal preference, but it's how it is.

• Depends on the occasion and your looks.
    Some girls dont even need makeup when going to college or just talking a walk others need thrm to hide flaws.

When going to a night club there is no limit unless you look like u fell in a paint bucket.

In short look awesome

• Honestly I am not one who likes a lot of makeup on a girl I prefer to let the natural beauty shine after all makeup is only their to highlight said natural beauty not cover it up.

• This where I draw the line on too much makeup i1374.photobucket.com/.../...akeup_zpsf7e52797.jpg

• 0|1
  • eyeliner not too thick, eyebrow not too long.
    Basically i like a decent, fun-looking makeup.

• little makeup.too much is not appealing.and the Heat destroyed the Pacers

• awesome.
      and yeauhhh i just got updated!! sooo happy! thank u:)

• hah all good. its hard to imagine till u see it in play.
      yes u r, it gets boring after awhile tho lol:P

What Girls Said 33

• I agree with you. I only wear mascara, eye liner and lip balm. I don't think that I need to put all that. Plus, I don't have pimples or age spots to hide (for fuck's sake, I am only 22).

• yeh it really isn't necessary, but some girls r so bound up by it that unfortunately it becomes an addiction

• I just wear primer/foundation/concealer/bronzer on a daily basis and not when I'm at home. I couldn't be arsed putting the full works on every morning. On special ocassions I'll go for all of it but still nothing heavy, just subtle. I think a lot is ok if it gives off a natural sun kissed look :)

• nice:)
      loveeee that golden look, almost all my makeup is different shades of brown and gold:)
      look at this palette:)
      www.beautyheaven.com.au/.../bronze.jpg

i loveeee it!! :D

• That deep purple colour is really nice <3

• omg same here! i used to use blush which was slightly pink, but something looked wrong-.- changed to bronzer and now I'm in love lol.
      its hot hey=] i go for darker colours on evenings usually.

• When I go out like either at night or just when I really want to impress someone during the day, I'll do primer/concealer/foundation/eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow/blush and then lipstick at night...that sounds like a lot but it really doesn't take long, I do the same thing every time so nbd. I never highlight or countour. Scratch that, I try and make my nose look smaller. If I had less dark circles I would only do my eyes and blush, but sometimes I really need to cover up an annoying pimple or I didn't get enough sleep which requires foundation/concealer

• On a daily basis, I wear: foundation, eyeliner, brow pencil, and mascara. Sometimes, I'll wear eyeshadow, but not all the time. And sometimes, I'll wear lipstick. And yes, I experiment with different color eyeshadows sometimes too. Every once in a while, I'll go mostly makeup free and just do my eyebrows (always) and put on some foundation.

I admit, getting ready in the morning takes time, and I don't even do as much as some girls do. But to each her own if she has enough time to do it. I know how I early I need to get up to make sure my makeup looks good, and I'm assuming the girls who go all out know when they need to get up too.

• Everyday. Unless I'm not going out haha.
    I've gotten pretty good at it and can put a full face on pretty quickly lol

• And a full face I mean:
      Primer
      Eye primer
      Eye shadow
      Eyeliner
      Mascara
      Foundation
      Concealer
      Blush
      (Brows if I feel like it)

• Not really. There are days if I'm breaking out and I'll skip foundation or something like that.
      Gotta let my skin breathe lol.
      I'm fairly comfortable with and without makeup on.

• ok awesome:) thanks! x

• too much makeup on a girl looks fake...i only wear a face cream with spf 50+loose powder+kohl+mascara+blush+lipgloss/lipstick (it depends)..and if it is for a more formal occasion i'll just add eyeliner and a nice eyeshadow colour

• I have rarely worn a full make up , maybe just a few occasions. Few times for my friends wedding and few times for night out.
    Generally I wear very natural make up. I feel way more comfortable that way. When the make up makes me feel heavy, I don't prefer.

• Apparently I've never worn a full face of makeup...
    I only use foundation and mascara. Most of the time I fill in my eyebrows a little too. But that's it haha.

• I don't really wear makeup bit when I do it is usually just foundation and mascara. But if it is more fancy I wear eyeliner and eye shadow as well. But i don't do anymore. My bf and my guy best friend don't like it when I wear makeup and prefer me not to. I try not to but sometimes it's hard but I have gotten better.

• I use to wear concealer, foundation, lipstick and mascara everyday to school but then I decided that it just wasn't worth it so I just wear a bit of balm and maybe concealer but now I'm at home I've only worn a full face once in the past month which was yesterday for no particular reasoning.

My boyfriend honestly hates me wearing too much makeup well any but it's lucky I like to keep it natural.

Ps-my eyebrows I do everyday no matter what

• I only do a "full face" as stage makeup for a performance. For special occasions, I wear a decent amount but more neutral colors then for stage makeup. For a regular day, not usually anything.

• I usually wear most of what you listed, but I have a skin condition which makes my skin pretty blotchy...but I usually look like what I do in my profile picture, but I usually mix it up with the eyeliner, and I don't always wear red lipstick.

I like wearing make-up, I wear it because it's fun to put on and it makes me feel feminine. I don't care what others think. Oh and btw, I also use an eyebrow pencil.

• I usually just use primer, mineral powder, blush, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. This is for everyday and I apply it very (veeeeeryk) light (sometimes I skip powder). I am very pale so I prefer not to apply much since you can tell it easily. :)
    when I go out I apply a bit more powder and more eyeshadow.

• lololol I used to do this when I was 16. Also glitter & shit. Wild. Now I don't do anything at all, I don't wear aaaaany makeup.

• only for pictures and i only uses lashes, liquid eyeliner, cc cream, finishing powder (sometimes), blush and lip gloss. recently added eyeshadow to that list but i avoided it for about 12 years.

• I literally wear nothing. I wake up, fix my hair and brush my teeth and I'm good.

If I do wear makeup it's to special events and it's only mascara.

• During my dance performance. Its like paint on my face -_- Full on make up and saree.

Otherwise no make up (mostly because I suck at it) :P

• If I'm going out (partying, events, weddings, etc) I'll do that routine generally.

It sounds like a lot but it takes about 15 minutes lol.

• yeh it doesn't take that long i guess.
      so what about a regular day?

• I don't really wear makeup daily. If I do, just a bit of powder or concealer, brow powder and mascara.

• wow that make-up - never) although i should i guess... my full face makeup is concealer, powder, blush, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick

• Just foundation and mascara is enough.

• eyeliner and mascara thats aaaalll I use

• I literally never wear a full face of makeup, usually just eyeliner and mascara - I don't think I'd have the time or patience to apply a full face of makeup everyday!

• Powder
    Mascara
    Bronzer
    Eyebrowpencil

I only use those when I have enough time in the morning to get ready, otherwise I wear no make up

• If Im invited to a party i would wear everything on your list, but normally i wear CC cream, eye shadow, blush and lip gloss :)

• I would wear not makeup at all if i could but iv got spots so i only wear foundation thats it, i don't like the feel of makeup on my face

• oh ok. yeh i feel that way about too much, but a minimal amount isn't too bad=]

• My everyday make-up routine: just Eyeliner. lol

I hate foundation, powder and I don't need blush; I blush all the time -.- I hate lip gloss.
    But I use lip stick, eye shadow and mascara on special occasions.

• I never wear makeup :)

• For most of 2014 I wore full makeup everyday except weekends. I'm feeling a more natural vibe for the rest of the year, through 2015 though.

• I don't wear much make up either. On a regular basis I usually wear eyeliner and blusher. I am glad that my skins in a good condition and I don't need to wear foundation.

• The max I wld put are mascara and lip tint

• More from Girls
    3