What are some of the best "Marilyn Moments" that you have seem?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how Duchess Kate Middleton just had an upskirt "oops".
    She's gorgeous, the wind was right, a good shot of her bum was revealed, and I will sleep very well tonight! (sigh)

• Yeah, she sure is gorgeous. Not the first "Marilyn moment" she has had though, but first pic of her actually behind. rescu.com.au/.../...leton-wardrobe-malfunction.jpg You see the one from before that?

• I was talking more about their physical outward beauty, and didn't want to get into personalities or sexual lifestyles. Being bi myself, I prefer to live and let live. To each, their own.

• www.fabzz.com/.../...in-universal-city-2012-13.jpg What is that white thing under her petticoat? Spanx or a slip?

What Girls Said 5

• i had one of my own going into a T station in Boston one day. i was going down the stairs and the T was leaving so a gust of breeze came up the stairs from it leaving and my dress flew up. i'm sure many people got a lovely view of my underwear. i think ariana's moment is adorable but that's probably partly because she's just an adorable person in general haha

• That most have been quite a view. (; Embarrassing though. Yeah, she is adorable, I love her. She has a smile on her face the whole time.

• Story time.
    It was my day off, a very sunny nice breezy day. My mother asked me to take her some lunch. I stopped at Wendy's and decided to go inside because the drive through was packed.
    I go inside I order I get ready to walk out. A gentleman decides to hold the door for me since I have my hands busy. One cup of soda in one hand and keys, card and food in the other hand.
    All of the sudden this FCKING WIND! Decided to blow up my dress and my ass was showing. Of course I had no option but to keep walking across the parking lot. Everyone saw my butt!!! Never going to Wendy's again.

• Wow, that sounds terrible. (Though the guys who saw would disagree, lol) Hope you had on good underwear, lol.

• I don't know lol moving on. Bed time xD

• Sleep on it then, lol.

• Too bad men don't wear skirts..

• No one wants to see that, lol.

• Ever have one happen to you?

• In certain countries lol kilts.

• Awww. I thought you meant Marilyn Mason. Nm. :(
    I was about to bring out the list too.

• Well I had a real life experience with that one. I was wearing a dress and it was so windy and up went my skirt

• That sounds embarrassing. Was there a lot of people around?

• That's good then. Did it go above your head? lol

• Was it more fun or terrifying?

What Guys Said 0