(Girls Only) How long do you like a guy's hair to be and why?

I've tried different hair lengths and was wondering what others prefer on a guy. Also feel free to make personal suggestions on my hair and styles.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your facial structure. Normally I like longer hair, like to the edge of a guys chin, but I have also been mind blown as to how much better a guy looked with shorter hair. Enough to make go from average to very good looking.
    As long as it frames your face nicely, it's probably a good hair cut for you.

What Girls Said 6

• I like a guy with short hair, also find it sexy when a guy has his hair gelled with a nice button down shirt and jeans I'm a sucker for that haha

• Short. I don't trust men with longer hair. I feel like they are too full of themselves! But shaved is too much. A good fade is good. I could do like a couple inches long with a fade at best.

• not too short and not too long...just enough to grab onto :P

• I want it to be long enough that I can run my fingers through it

• Depends on his face.

• I like something nice and faded on a guy.

What Guys Said 0