Do you judge what others wear?

because as much as I admit how I don't fuckking care about what I wear and how I look, I know how others judge my clothing. Once I wore an elmo sweater I became the laughing stock of the class, and another timeI decided to wear this pikachu onesie cuz it's fucking cold I became legendary. In a notorious way, of course. So I realised there's a pattern of what others wear, all quite American apparel models but with not so angelic faces, or faces with too much mascara and all that shit. Everyone is wearing white and black and grey, and they're judging me for wearing all the colours that I like and all the colours that represent my individuality and creativity. Isn't it ironic. I don't fucking care your opinion on my 'fashion sense' if I have any and will still rock a minion tee when I'm 65.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do actually judge what others wear. It's also why I changed what I wore; the way you present yourself means a lot and honestly while you're young so it's not the same in the "Real World" or Land of Adults everyone judges you constantly on all of your presentations and outward behaviors. You'll hold this mentality until one of two things happens:

1. You realize you cannot get into the field you want with this mentality.

2. You get tired of being trapped in various fields for holding this mentality.

The entirety of image is so crucial to business transactions that while we hide it under the rug many of our day-to-days are managed by people who subconsciously look like they belong there; if you've ever noticed most of the people in certain shops have certain looks and they are hired for that very reason.

• I like you. You aren't always politically correct, but you always bring a heaping helping of truth stew.

What Guys Said 7

• I judge, within reason. We all have opinions after all. If a person's wearing a metal band shirt, I'll assume he likes metal for example. I keep my opinions to myself though. The only time it bothers me is when I get stuck looking at obese women trying to wear revealing clothing. Totally kills my appetite.

• No I don't judge, for the most part. I may look at a co-worker and think. What he or she is wearing isn't really office appropriate. But that's it.
    People can wear whatever they want.

They wouldn't make "Cookie Monster" shirts in adult sizes if there wasn't a market for it.

For what it's worth...I love Elmo.

• Well, that was a lovely rant.

• I have a Rubik's cube shirt that I wear all the time.

Nothing says "I don't give a s*** what others think of me" like a Rubik's cube shirt.

A pikachu costume sounds a little over the top though. If you're trying to attract attention, don't be surprised when you get it.

• No, so long as it looks good and is gender/season appropriate, I couldn't care less. don't wear a plaid shirt, a winter coat/one piece swimsuit in the summer, or a nice dress or anything fancy to some small informal get together and idc.

• The only time I care is when I see guys wearing t-shirts/and or shorts on their motorcycles. Really, how stupid can you be?

• No, because that's dumb as hell.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't judge anybody's clothes, if someone wears something a bit different then that's their choice. I hear individuality is in this year.

I like the sound of your pikachu onesie. I have a cookie monster one :)

• I wouldn't judge but I wouldn't approach them if they have too much make up, never had a shower for a few days, too many nose rings and and lip piercings.

• Everyone automatically judges people's clothes and overall appearance, whether they want to or not. You see someone and you automatically think "looks great" or "looks terrible" or whatever.

But do I judge their clothes in a sense of thinking "they shouldn't be allowed to wear that!" or "They deserve to be treated differently because of their clothes"? No, that'd be dumb.

• I don't care what other people wear unless they have butt cheeks or other body parts hanging out that I shouldn't have to look at when I am grocery shopping.

• okay you do that

• Not in the least I grew up poor and was judged often by the clothes I wore.

• I try my best not to judge. Sometimes I don't give a fuck either what I wear.

• Subconsciously. I'd like to say I don't judge and I'm nice but its human nature.

• I'm so jealous. I want the pikachu onesie 😭😢