When a guy says a girl is "good looking" what exactly does that mean?

When a guy says a girl is "good looking" what exactly does that mean? She is okay looking; something like that is what I mean when I say what does that mean.

What Guys Said 2

• Alright there are really only two things that can come about this. A) If the guy just says it by himself about a girl then he means you are either cute or hot. Or B) if your friend walks ups and asks him do you think my friend is cute and he says "shes good looking I guess" then he isn't very attracted to you.

• Well I didn't see it happen my mom over heard him tell his friend that I was good looking

• Hi, if we say good looking, hear how we say it! If we say "(WOW) Good Looking" it says that you are HOT! But if it sounds boring you maybe are boring for the boy.

• What does it mean to be boring to a guy? Does it mean that she's attractive but just doesn't turn him on, or is he saying it to be nice and she's really NOT attractive?

• Yes it does mean that she is attractive but not for him, she does not turn him on :)

What Girls Said 0