GUYS what clothes do you find cute for girls?

I want to look cute for a guy but i dont know what he would think is cute, so what do you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• If you want a better answer, you gotta provide a picture of your body.

But I love it when women wear dark blue denim skinny jeans and a shirt that pops outs with the outfit. I can't really explain it lol.

• White short shorts with a nice top on always looks great on girls. Make sure to wear some nice t sandals as well.

• Anything that allows me to get an idea of their figure.

• wear what you want, dont wear clothes to impress men. if he's not going after you, he's not interested in YOU

• Hot 18 year old 12/10 offscale girls in short shorts and Keds

• Summer dresses are my fav

• I like my woman to wear skimpy out fits that are reveallying

• those glass high heels strippers wear.

What Girls Said 1

• The girl is who makes the clothes. So it depends on the assets you have. You have a booty, then try skinny jeans or a high waist pants. You have breast, maybe a tank top, you have a flat stomach a crop top. Accessories add on to your outfit, making it look more appealing and fashionable. Guys, love my style.

But dress in what you love and makes you happy. Don't dress to try to impress. If your own style in which you love impresses people, then good for you :)