Why can't I just be attractive?

Im tired of being weird looking, girls do you have any makeup tips? Or guys what do you find attractive about a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh now stop doing that! You're being like my daughter. You're young and you have things now in your looks that you won't have one day. APPRECIATE what you have now - good skin, good tone in your body, etc. LIVE and be happy. Value yourself inside and out :)

What Guys Said 13

• You are pretty, what makes you think you are not? I bet there is some guy in one of your classes as we speak who would die to have you :)

• Why would you say that? other then WAY too much lipstick on and tone down the rest of the makeup, your an 8/9. very pretty.

• I am against changing hair colors... just sayin.

• What's weird looking about you?

• My face is a weird oval thing and my hairs a weird color i should lose weight all kinds of shit basically anything i can think of except my eyes

• My mom forces food down my throat cuz she thinks im anorexic
      My mom won't let me dye my hair bc she thinks it will gibe my grandma a heart attack and she likes it
      My mom thinks she's looking out for me but she's really makin me feel worse about myself

• Well you have to understand that you have to be secure in yourself despite other people's influence. Even your parents. And even if she gives you food, you can make good choices. Not that I think you are overweight.

• Being attractive isn't about looking like celebrities its about looking as best you can with what you got. And you seem cute from your pic.

• You look pretty to me. I find a girl who is true to herself to be attractive.

• seeking attention eh?

• You look cute, don't let what others say bring you down.

• I like cute looking girls. Blonde hair. Big blue eyes. Gorgeous smile. Nice body.

• Confidence in yourself is attractive. That should come naturally because you are truly beautiful. Don't let anyone let you think otherwise. You don't need lots of make up or dyed hair. It's irrelevant.

• you're attractive. I would totally fuck you if you were legal.

• you are not weird looking? you look pretty human to me. make up is only temporary its fake... it shouldn't matter whats on the outside.

• You aren't bad looking. And not everyone can be attractive. Some people just have to be average.

What Girls Said 6

• You are not that bad looking, with the right kind of makeup and hairstyle you would look really pretty. You have nice eyes so extenuate them, not with a dark eye shadow, but with a lighter one. Do not use to harsh of a lipstick. Remember you have to feel comfortable in what you are wearing and what you put on your face. Look up simple ways to do makeup and hair and just remember to be confident. If you feel confident and wear things that make you feel comfortable, you will look great.

• First, you're a beautiful girl.. I think that you have great skin ( milky fair skin, to me is the best skin to have) you have nice lips, and the color of your skin hair and lipstick accent each other, beautiful eyeshape. Know your beautiful, and that beautiful isn't always what you see on tv and in magazines... Unique beauty is the best kind to have, and you've got it :)

• That made my confidence go i little bit up thank you so much
      :)

• I think you're pretty. Maybe try wearing LESS make up. But you have a unique look and that's good. You're cute so don't worry about it.

• You know what this is fucked shit we all are weird looking in some way

• You look fine to me..adorable
    Not weird at all chica
    ;)
    Beauty is in the eyes of beholder

• From your avatar u are not weird looking you look fine the way you are

• Yeah FINE thats the problem i can't except myself and have insanely high standards for myself and nobody else you could be a slob and id still like you but if im not reaching my goal (which is pretty much all the time) i hate myself and i know everyone hates me too

• I know. I used to think the same, you just need to look in a mirror and say i am beautiful and the rest of the world can f*** off

• I do that every mornig but then i look too long getfing ready and atart critiquing myself