Are you a pencil, liquid or gel pot eyeliner kinda girl?

bahaha I'm asking the most girly questions lately:P

but yeh i haven't seen this asked, at least not for a while, and i know that eyeliner is pretty important to a lot of girls, so i reckon id get some good feedback on this one!

GUYS, if ur rockstars or something, feel free to answer:P if not, tell us a joke or just drop in and say hi haha.

i try to make my questions as inclusive as possible LOL

i for one am very used to the pencil. been trying to transition to liquid but i get too scared to mess it up haha.

• Pencil!
  • Liquid=]
  • Gel Pot:)
bahaha, oppaoppa just said something that reminded me…

who's seen this?
http://i.imgur.com/O9Vwba3.jpg

can totally relate, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an easy, breezy, beautiful CoverGirl

• pffftt, u wish jellyfish:P

• I suppose.. I don't know much about celebrities.

• Hahahaha!!

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, despite my significant lack of artistic skill, I tend to go with the pencil. This is partially down to the fact that I like colouring things, and partially down to the fact that I have never even heard of the other two before in my life!

I also like to use the pencil sketch photo effect on my photos too it makes my eyes POP! ;)

Good day to you ladies, I hope my input has helped you today! :P

• ah yes, how very insightful of you sir.
      you have helped IMMENSELY! :P

• lol too funny:P
      agreed with the PS bit. did u hear that ladies?

• Lolololol. XD

• I love colored pencils on women, different colors. I think they look awesome especially if the girl knows to use them effectively :)

Vote 'A'

• No idea why but Gel pot makes me picture some old witch ringing jucies out of a jellyfish into a pot to make a potion or something.

• I can't say that I am any of those things

• all three at the same time

• Gel pots sound fun. If I were a girl, I'd probably be one of those gel pot girls :)

• lol do u know what they are?:P we aren't painting ourselves here haha

• haha, silly:P

• Lol. It is fun! It's art.

What Girls Said 33

• I use a pencil eyeliner but my skin seems to be slightly oily so it always runs in the middle of the day and causes raccoon eyes. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep my eyeliner from running but I haven't been successful yet. Lol I don't have a steady enough hand for liquid either. Haha

• its ok=] with practice I'm sure u will b able to master the liquid liner in no time=]

• THATS what its called! -.- gosh i hate mental blanks. i clearly never use that stuff to remember its name...

• Oh that's a good idea. Thank you! :)

• Gel pot yeyuuuh. But it's the kind that you have to put some water in to make it work. Does that make it liquid? I don't even know! I don't use eyeliner that much anyway lol.

• ohh haha dude i dont even know either!
      iv just stuck with pencil most of the time.

• if you add cold water to a block of ice, it doesn't change the ice. it'll freeze and the ice will become bigger, but it doesn't change physical form. thus it would still be a solid, just like the eye makeup

• Well no, because the eyeliner I have is literally a solid block of black color. When you add some water to it and blend it a little, the water becomes black and its consistence becomes thicker. It doesn't become solid like the block of eyeliner, it turns into a gel. You wouldn't be able to apply it if it was solid.

• I'm more of a fan to liquid eyeliner. I have sensitive eyes, and the liquid stays where it should be, rather than irritating my eyes.

Pencils are okay, but they smudge way too easily. I haven't found one that I'm entirely impressed with. But.. the twist kind is probably the easiest to use.

I've never used gel. Haha.

• oh yeh eye sensitivity would play a huge role for girls such as urself in choosing the best eyeliner=/

and thats true. a good quality pencil, not some cheapo , is also pretty good too.

i haven't used gel either:P

• It depends. I wear pencil on my lower lash line and liquid on my upper! I've never used gel pot.

• Either pencil or those pens.pencil for a more smudged look, pen for a finer, percised look.
    I can totally relate to your link, but my eyelids are asymmetrical anyway, so I have to apply eyeliner in a bit asymmetrical way so that when I open my eyes they look symmetrical. Headache yet?

• I only wear eye liner a few times a year, but when I do I usually use pencil. I'm not gifted at applying makeup so pencil is easy :)

• Pencil: too messy. Does not last. Looks more natural.
    Liquid: Neat but lasts too long (which is also a positive). Can look too harsh/fake.
    Gel Pot: Just right.
    I like Maybelline's. I want to try the ones from Tarte.

• Pencil, I like it more smudged, not a harsh line like I always seem to get with liquid. Plus it's harder to mess up.

• All 3 of them it depends on my mood and what occasion I am going to. For school I use pencil, For parties like weddings I use liquid and gel is when I am lazy and want it to last all day

• awesome=] i like how u give each a particular purpose

• Yeah each of them have positive and negative traits which can be handy in other situations so thays why They have another purpose

• Neither. I use eyeliner pens.

• would prefer liquid anytime

• don't wear it much but when I do its pencil eyeliner

• liquid. lancome artliner in noir ♥︎

• None, I don't wear often eyeliner and when I do I really don't care unless it's very formal then liquid or gel. It looks more "clean"

• Pencil for my water line and liquid for my top lid

• I am pencil eyeliner girl! It is damn practical :)

• sweet! same here lol, altho i must admit sometimes it smudges when i wear it for long periods of time

• Kohl pencils look gorgeous and they're actually beneficial to your eyes.

• :O really? wow interesting

• Lol, it's not that noticeable, as he has dark lashes already. He only wears it on the lower lash line. It just makes his eyes look a bit more intense- it looks good!

• i don't wear eyeliner

• I use liquid pens. It's just way easier and no smudging.

• did it take u awhile to get used to it? i just wanna know if its worth it cuz i may buy one soon, and they ain't that cheap.

• oh ok, thats not bad. ill give it a go then. thanks!

• Liquid pens are my 2nd choice.

• Gel pot and kohl pencil

• liquid and pencil

• I am split between pencil and gel liner. I am currently using a pencil though, so once that finished I am switching to gel.

• Pencil and liquid eyeliner.

Currently using a liquid eyeliner. More tame.

• pencil/crayon.

• Liquid makes a darker and neater line, no smudging.

• I use pencil, its very easy and fast and dries quickly

• I use gel pot (less smudging~) during summer and liquid during winter :D

• kool:) is gel easier to apply than liquid? or about the same?

• For me, yep gel is easier :) especially Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is goood one :D

• Pencil is easy, Liquid rocks! :P

• I prefer liquid, I find it easier to use and it doesn't smudge :)

• Liquid... cuz I love the look it gives to my eyes

• More from Girls
    3