Girls is saying your butt looks big a compliment?

I guess saying your but looks big in your jeans used to be bad but im guessing its a compliment now.

"Does my ass look fat in this?"

"Hell yeah it does!"

Most Helpful Guy

• The correct answer to 'does my ass look fat in this' is to look hard at her ass, then at her eyes, and tell her 'i need to see your ass out of the jeans to compare'.

What Girls Said 7

• Most girls don't want a big butt, but I've come to see it as a compliment as I've been told I have a nice butt even though it's pretty big. I would already know the answer so I wouldn't take it as a compliment or a bad thing..most girls wouldn't like that

• No...I take it as an insult. I have a relatively big butt...so I don't even ask cause I know the answer

• Its never been bad to me, always a compliment

• No thanks, I dont want a huge butt. Its better if you say something about her ass shape

• Its not compliment I would think i'm fat if misunderstood what you actually meant :/

• I think most girls wouldn't appreciate it. As for me I'd probably be confused because mine really isn't. I'd imagine maybe the guy was trying to compliment me but not genuinely, so I'd wonder what his game was.

• Not usually no, unless the girl actually wants her butt to look big

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't take it as a compliment if it was me, I don't train my butt much in the gym so if i got told it was big it would be because of my diet not the exercise I put in that caused it.

• Don't say "big butt" say "round butt" or "succulent ass" instead.

• It seems it's a compliment now. I wish it went back to the way it used to be.