Are girls supposed to shave their arms?

I've heard both ways. Does it make us sexier? Do you guys like girls with shaved arms better then those without? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Less hair on the the body the better. Aside from the head of course.

• Thats what I thought. I've done it before and it was fine. I mean its not too bad but I've heard so many peop0le say you're supposed to.

What Guys Said 4

• IMHO, some body hair is quite sexy on a girl. It's possible that I associate it with a few girls I knew and like(d) and who had some body hair.

I remember Italian beaches during the sixties: no woman would shave there and armpit bushes as well as pubic hair showing out of bathing suits were clearly 100% normal, nothing gross.

It all depends on what one is used to.

• Anywhere you shave the hair comes back thicker, so if you shave your arms for any length of time you will need to keep doing it at some point or the hair will be noticeable. So either leave it alone or be prepared to do it for a long time.

• It's funny, I've noticed some girls have fairly hairy arms. It always kinda grossed me out. I mean pretty much every girl will have some peach-fuzz like hair but I'm talking like 1/2 inch long and dark brown, lol, that can be weird.

• i love me a hairy woman! more the better! SHAVE your arms if you look like sasquatch!

What Girls Said 3

• ALWAYS shave. look like a lady, and act like one, because you ARE one.. DONT take the risk of being hairy and someone being grossed out from you. Yeah, you do have to shave reguraly but its no hurt, no nothing, it just makes you cleaner. I'm personally always shaved, legs, arms everywhere really. I think its essential for all ladies to shave. But its what makes you confortable in the end.. (:

• i shave my arms.i JUST started shaving my arms like 2 months ago too because honestly rdxhai said it.hair is a guy's thing.i don't want to be rubbing my guys arm or comparing our tans and my arm has more hair than his that'd be completely disgusting.i was nervous at first because I'd heard from my girls that once you do it you can't stop, which is true but I'm glad I did it.MUCH more convenient and much sexier:)

• i always shave as much of my body as I can...especially in summer time..because with a tan the hair can make it look all gross and oily and icky...not attractive