Girls do you have tattoos?

I usually don't mind if you have a small tattoo that is easily hidden (hip, back of neck) but when you fill your whole body up with ink it just looks like you are literally dirty. You could be the prettiest, sexiest girl on the planet but if you are all tatted up I won't give you a second look.
Do you have tattoos? How big? Do you plan on getting more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two. One fairly large one on my ribs and a small one on the back of my neck. They are both very easily hidden. If I ever have a tattoo that would show all the time it won't be til after my wedding. I have about the same sentiment as you do. I like them as long as they are tasteful and not overdone. A friend of mine is obsessed and she's filling up her whole body. Her back is a scene with care bears and strawberry shortcake, one whole thigh is a portrait of one of her basset hounds, one rib cage is a portrait of another basset, one arm is these weird animated bird/fish creature things, both feet have huge flowers on the top of them and her other arm is a portrait of her grandmother. . . she looks ridiculous and I can't imagine any man taking her seriously naked with all that random crap all over.

• Haha care bears and strawberry shortcake... yep I would be severely turned off

• I tried but photobucket link is too long to fit in the comments section and I can't submit another answer :(

• Thanks for trying

What Girls Said 25

• I do. This is mine :) i1078.photobucket.com/.../tattoo_zpsd3631b6f.png
    Got it in February last year, a month after I had turned 18. I don't plan on getting more, no. Promised my mom I wouldn't :P

• I guess I should have said bikini

• I never wear bikinis or swimsuits because I don't go to the beach. And even if I did, what difference would it make?

• Two small ones for me and I could cover them up if I wanted to. One is an ankle tat and the other is on my inner wrist. Nothing huge and nothing that meaningful. Just wanted them.

• Yeap two, one between my shoulder blades the other on my side. Both very personal to me and purposefully hidden

• A text on forearm, another on shoulder blade and an elephant on the bottom.
    People say it looks like an elephant on wheels ahaha

• Elephant on butt? Picture?

• nope don't have any..and i fell like I'm the only one that doesn't like them..

i just graduated from high school (last year) and all my friends are getting them and its sad lol..

just because its legal and your 18 no dosent mean you HAVE to do it LOL..i agree, they look trashy and dirty (no offense to people who have them)

• I don't have any and it's likely I never will. However. . . if I could think of something that would be very meaningful to me I probably would like to get one or two small ones.

• Yes, very tiny, couple inches over my ankle. It's a rose. And it's easily hidden because I tend to wear longer skirts or pants.

• I have no tattoos and I don't plan on getting any at all.

• Wise choice

• Mud covered guys can look hot.

• Pudding covered girls is much sexier

• Yes. My ribs , back , right leg they all lead into one. It covers most of my worst childhood scars. It's a lot better to talk about my tattoos then it was telling people about the scars.

• Fire? Accident?

• Most are from my mom. She would beat us with anything possible. A couple are knife wounds. My sister's and I got into a fight with fan belts from a car , they slice open skin like a knife. My right leg was attacked by a dog.

• Then I give you a free pass since yours are actually functional.

• I have a 12" long 4" wide tattoo of feathers and a Celtic knot on my outer right thigh. And I plan on adding a small piece to my body for every deployment/ country I serve in.

• I never understood the thigh tattoo, ruins a perfectly good woman

• Gee, thanks.

For one, good spot for a first tattoo- low pain. Two, large area and shape makes a heavenly playground for the tattoo artist's imagination. Three, in my opinion my ink looks adorable while wearing short shorts. In fact, I was embarrassed to wear shorts until I got ink there, I love showing it off.

• Woah, wait a tick. What's "lol" about military gals?

• yep. i've got one on my back just below my neck. it's not really big at all. it's noticeable only if i wear a shirt with a lower neck line at the back. i don't plan on getting any more.

• I guess I asked to late to save you.. sorry

• nahhh i love it. i don't regret it one bit :)

• No but I think they are cool. My BF says they are a deal breaker for him

• For me it would have to be super small or definitely a deal breaker

• They do look trashy, and I would say also represent an attitude towards the body that is a major turn off/warning sign.

• Trying not to offend but when I see it my first thought is herpes or some other disease

• I want to get one where I can easily hide it for work and stuff, if I get a super professional type job

• Bottom of your foot

• If you get one on the bottom of your foot it will be the last one you get lol

• Yeah not gonna do that ha too much for me

• I don't have any tattoos.

• Yes, I have several. I might get more in the future

• I guess once you start you might as well go all out

• For some, but I won't go All out. I need to be able to cover mine up

• I would never get one.

• i don't have any

• i am clean of ink literally hate tottos you look like a pape for a girl only if it was just a little one don't smoke don't and won't drink no droges for ever no tattos for ever clean no percings too !!

• I'm not "all tatted up" but I do have a visible tattoo and one that is usually covered.

• Yes I do. On my ribcage, shoulder and forearm. All small/medium

• I dont have any but Id love to have my arms and neck area to be inked.

• No, I don't have any.

• My mom has one tattoo I think they pretty cool I want to get one too but they hurt:(

• No they don't. It depends where you get them

• Why is that?

• Looks terrible

• No I don't. I'm much too afraid of the pain to get one

• Yeah it really really really hurts.

• Stop trying to scare me!

• Just don't want to see you get hurt

• I do have it. It's a small one and on my left side leg. One tattoo is enough for me.

• Thigh?

• Not thigh. But leg. On the outter of left side leg.

• eeeeeeeek

What Guys Said 3

• I don't understand why you would ask if someone has something only to go on and criticize said people.

Not a girl, but I have tattoo's and they are not small.

• I was wondering the exact same thing.

• My favorite color is green. That is a personal preference. It's not debatable and nether is your preference for tattoos.

What you're doing is not debating. You're attacking peoples choices and insulting others.

• Green, that figures

• You know, I don't like tattoos on girls either but you don't have to be a dick about it. You're basically asking if they have them so you can praise those that share your view point and criticize those that don't.