Please rate me , how do I look?

http://imgur.com/6ClpwWk
Hello friends, please rate me out of 10 and also the reason for your rating...

PS: I have been trying to get a girl friend since a long time, so I am confused what is wrong

Girls usually friend zone me:(

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a 5/10 - Average

You are not ugly. In fact I see a guy who seems to take care of himself, dresses well, nice hair, and great skin.

In the end of the day confidence can only push you higher. Have faith in yourself :)

• Thanks for your comments..
      I try to take care of myself..

I am confident the second time i talk to the girl, but approaching is the problem, i guess :/

• On your next approach

• Yea, i like what you said.. Be shameless and keep approaching :P
      Till i get rid of rejection phobia ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I give you a 5.

You're a decent looking guy.

Although having great looks helps a lot in the dating department,
    you have to know how to speak to a girl (keep her interest) in order to be successful.

• I know how to talk to girls , but though i have problem in approaching , neither do i want to disrespect her \them or feel rejection

• You have to get out of your shell or finding a girlfriend will be difficult for you your entire life.
      Rarely have i ever seen a girl do the approaching.
      You have to suck it up and do it, one way or another.
      Or you may be a loner.

• Well, I can say i have been alone long enough , so may be a shell, but its not like i dont try :/

• You look perfectly average to me. Are you confident when approaching girls? I would think it would boil down more to personality than looks in your case.

• I dont approach all the girls, but to whom i do , i do it confidently..
      Also, i am not sure if its important, but in country i am , people are whiter than me...

• Good luck.

• You are meh not horrible but not my type like others have said average 4-6

• it's a 5 for me just not my type

• I'd say 6/10-average. Not all guys are as well dressed and kept as you and that can be a really big plus for me. And I second xpoison- confidence is a BIG factor for me! (:

• I am confident usually when i am talking , but may be not when i have to approach someone totally unknown..

What Guys Said 3

• You are probably like a 4 I have pretty good taste in men and women so I should know.

• Average and normal like 90% people.If you want me to be honest your face has a little fat.
    But don't forget every average look guy/girl can improve his/her way of dressing and become attractive easily.

• Thanks a lot for your comment, I am not sure though how to remove fat from face , but i guess more exercise...

• I give you a six, maybe you should try to be more assertive with them