What assumptions can you make about a guy based on his shoes?

what kind of assumptions do you make about a person based on their shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many I don't even know where to begin.

Style: the style shoe they wear can tell a lot about who they are and what they like to do. The question is, what do they wear with the shoes?

type: Boots, flats, heels, sneakers, slides, flip-flops, etc. Preference speaks about a person's personal style and their rates of importance when it comes to comfort or looks.

design/color: fashion sense, coordination, consideration for their wardrobe or lack thereof, etc.

wear & tear: how worn the shoes are can determine how active they are or aren't. Of course, the possibility could be that they are brand new. It also determines how well a shoe is taken care of.

General things I think: If the shoes are obnoxious in color/style, I assume they have personalities to match, or they're just unorganized in their minds. I wouldn't wear a shoe that clashes with my style. Ever. I like to match, and I maintain a level of simplicity. I don't like too many colors on my shoes, just one color paired with neutrals. I'm a sneaker kind of girl, I have quite a few pairs and I want more. I have heels and boots, but I prefer the sneakers as they speak more to my style and preference.

I'm sure that there is more, but that's all I've got right now!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't make any assumption about a person's shoes.

• Converse or Vans and he's probably my type.
    Jordans and he's probably not.

What Guys Said 2

• A lot. The suit is a uniform, but the shoes are the man.

• I met thousands of people in my journey and i believe you can predetermine the women and men based on their shoes about their experiences, social status, past, future, present situation and attitude/personality...I can't explain how i manage to learn this skill but my pre-assumptions are 95% correct,