Are those outfits to conservative?

data1.whicdn.com/images/58766024/original.jpg

www.styleincinema.com/.../...eelandhartofdixie.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-02-26+at+12.13.30+AM.png

I wouldn't necessarily wear every single outfit myself, but I quite like the overall style I'm just afraid they're not really contemporary enough.
Do they still look approachable?

Most outfits I see on the street show considerably more skin, so would girls who show less not get ant attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are definitely conservative yes. You would attract conservative guys and guys would like to corrupt conservative girls :D

• so you'd say it's a good thing?
      I do not mind attracting conservative guys, I'm just not sure I'd attract any guys

• You know the rule. The hotter you are, the less you have to reveal.

What Guys Said 7

• Anything buttoned up all the way to the top is too much. Silently saying everything underneath is out of bounds or off limits.

• well it is for most people.
      But ya ok, buttoned up stuff doesn't suit me very well anyways

• They're all cute, except for the leftmost outfit in the first picture, which gives off a kind of "street-walking prostitute" vibe.

• really? I kinda liked that one.
      But ya as I said I wouldn't wear every outfit either, it's just that I prefer the general style over something more modern like this 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../zoe-short.png which is also nice, just not really my thing

• I also prefer the general style of this over what you just linked to. In fact, that "also nice" is a bit too kind.

• For the most part, I think these outfits look very classy and pretty.

• Nope, I love it. Very girly, classy and modest look.

• I like the style but the dresses are a little long. Looks like something from the show Mad Men

• ya some of them are, but I don't like them to end more than an inch or two above the knee

• they're more like 50's, very covered up

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so and being conservative is good. Guys love conservative girls. My uncle told me that ALL GUYS love conservative girls - that might be a stretch but you get the idea - I think it's classy rather than conservative.

• ok, well I don't know my experience has been different though. It seems like girls in shorter outfits get the most attention

• Leaves more to the imagination. Opposed to showing all the skin you got looking trashy.

• well maybe but seems like trashy is the norm then

• It is the norm and it is really really sad. I feel bad for girls who think sexy is wearing hardly anything at all.

• They do look nice but they certainly appear conservative. Look like something from the 1980's.

• No, I think they're really pretty.

• Wear whatever clothes you want without trying to analyze what they mean and how others like it. They are sweet. A little conservative but it all depends on the way that you'll wear them.

• These look classy to me