How many families that are nudist?

how many families that are nudist or thing about being nudist

Most Helpful Guy

• I am always naked at home and once in a while will visit a nudist resort. I want to go on a naked cruise but might have trouble finding someone to go with me

What Girls Said 4

• I would love to be nudist...I think my mother and two sisters would be on board because we walk around in our undies and bras all day every day, the one person who wouldn't agree is my father.

• you sound like me with my wife

• I don't think you understand...my sisters are 8 and you and along with me...are in monogamous relationships. I feel like you're being overtly sexual with someone who is underage...being a nudist take commitment and religious security, not people who will over sexualize it

• no I'm not I have friends that are nudist with kids and to me its just like visiting them if they was clothed I been a home nudist for over 20 years

• My sister wanted us to take up the practice of naked Friday dinners...that went over...not well hahaha

• maybe try it and just see how it feels to you

• How about...no. No way in hell will this ever be a thing in my family. I have absolutely no desire to be naked around my brothers, mother, sister, or father. I'm like super modest.

• I don't know one single family that is nudist as a whole. I don't even know any nudist person at all, now that I think about it.

I walk around in underwear at home alot, if that counts.

• well now you do I am a home nudist and trying to get my wife to do the same

• Well, I meant I don't know any personally.

• If ask my mom Im sure I would be dead without saying another word

But I don't know any family that does :()

What Guys Said 3

• I've done it but it's just me, my wife, and a cat. Then we only do it occasionally. We've thought about doing it all the time but I like to keep the house cold. As a child nude was the only way I liked running around but I think society makes you feel ashamed to continue to do so and you therefore stop.

• why stop if its something you enjoy doing your in your own home

• It's something we are working on. If you were told you can't have coffee everyday and then after years you find you can have coffee it takes awhile before you get into the habit of getting coffee everyday.

• I don't know any nudists personally. My family and I are never nude together. I did walk around the house naked a few times alone just to see how it feels. I liked it. I think I would be okay with trying to experience being a nudist maybe for a week or two at a resort or something. Just not with my parents. That would make me uncomfortable.

• The nudist practice has always seemed a bit dangerous to me.