Attractions.

What do most guys find attracts them to girls most .. ? I've always wondered .

Most Helpful Guy

• This may sound confusing, but I think the strongest factor is physical attraction, but it is not necessarily the most important. Men are extremely visual creatures, so initially it is looks that grabs the attention. After all, it is the first thing you notice about a person (you can't walk around blindfolded getting to know someone's personality). It can often determine whether or not a guy will even try flirting or approaching a girl. Now that isn't the only thing that attracts guys, of course the right personality needs to be there as well and it is what will keep a guy's attention.

I think when this question is asked (and it is asked A LOT) girls expect looks or personality to be the answer, but it is not one or the other it is both that have to be there. My bottom line opinion: good looks bring a guy in, and the right personality gets him to stay.

What Guys Said 1

• A smile and continued eye contact from a distance. Most important is that smile though. It's impossible to walk away from!

What Girls Said 2

• I want to know too. Hope some guys answer honestly!

• I want to know the same thing sisterrrr. :) Guess who?