Ladies, when you buy new bras, which hook do you hook them on in the back for them to fit? The smallest, the middle, or the largest?

When you're trying on bras, which hook do you hook it on?

Who taught you to do it this way? Or did you just start doing it this way yourself from the beginning?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a properly fitting bra you should hook it on the first hook. The second and third are supposed to be used for when the bra stretches, because the elastic will naturally stretch with time. So when they're new I want them to be on the first hook.

What Guys Said 1

• You should use the largest one for a new one. That way as it gets older and loses elasticity, you can tighten it.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the brand, shape, fit, and comfort level. I have a pretty big bust that doesn't stop growing, and im 25!!! So i find a bra that will fit comfortably with the shape i like that will clasp on the tightest and as i start to grow out of the bra i move the clasp each time, i also buy bras with 4 clasps going down, and 4 clasp options. But like i said it all depends on comfort level!!!

• Usually the smallest, I like to feel completely 'in' a bra and also I'm a 30 C so I'm small round the back anyway :)

• I was told the 1st hook when I went to get fitted.

• the middle hook