When is a good age to wear a thong?

So I'm 14 almost 15 and most girls at in my grade wear things or g-strings. I'm in 8th grade in middle school. I've heard that they are very comfortable and are problem solvers to the underwear line. I don't know if I should start wearing them? I don't want people saying I'm a slut or anything so any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you want to wear them? So you don't show a line under your jeans? If most of the girls in your school are already wearing them, then why would you be singled out as a slut? Most girls that told me about thongs have said unanimously that they are not very comfortable (Maybe it's a fabric or material thing, I don't know). You should make up your own mind. Be aware of the real reason why you want to wear or not wear a thong.

The choices I have made to impress others to feel better about myself usually end up making me feel sad and stupid. Choose what you know will make you happy, rather than what you think will make you happy. If you're wrong, acknowledge that the choice you made did not make you happy, and move on because it's okay to make those mistakes. Understand that you have the power to change how you feel by yourself, and that you are at a huge disadvantage if you give that power to someone else.

What Guys Said 9

• The minute you are born:
    blogs.babycenter.com/.../vJ2mF.jpeg

• Don't. I'm happy you haven't begun wearing then yet, because then you would've gotten used to them. For you see girl, thongs can give you many infectious diseases for they often tend to slide upward or downward and if they do what's it the from goes into what's in the back and when it does you can get like the HIV's and all that so don't. Besides don't do it because everyone else is doing it do it cause you want to do it.

• Hahaha, wtf are you talking about? Where did you hear all that nonsence from?

• Just wear what's comfortable to you.

• Why not go commando?

• i started wearing a thong when i was 12.

• Whenever if you think they are comfortable. Never if you don't.

• Any age really. Its just a type of underwear. You're only a slut if you act like one, like being promiscuous

• Im in tenth grade when i was in 8th every girl i knew was wearing thongs really and most were classy so dont worry

• Err... well... I mean, it's your decision... But after all, my wife said, and so my sister, that they're very uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 7

• I started wearing them at 16.
    To me they were uncomfortable.
    It took a while getting used to a string up my ass.

My answer to your question is,
    whenever you feel comfortable enough with your body to wear one.
    I think you're at the right age.

It's "underwear", it's not like any one is going to see them unless you show it.

• I think theyre the most comfortable, but its whatever you want to do. If you feel like buying one and trying it out than go for it, its only a type of underwear. if someone calls you a slut because of the type of underwear you wear than theyre just being naive and silly and theyre opinions or comments have no meaning. P.s. they can be weird to wear at first but you will get used to them in no time... basically its like there's nothing there lol.

• That's entirely up to you. If you personally feel comfortable with wearing them, wear them. It's just a type of underwear, it really shouldn't be a big deal.

Also, people who label others as sluts for their choice in clothes are really not worth being worried about. You should ignore those people entirely.

• There's really no age limit for it in my opinion. I only wear them when I can't wear other types of underwear because of panty lines or other things.

• high school was it for me

• Its your opinion. Get one, see how it feels, and then decide. I am around your age, and I still wear boy shorts becuase they are more comfortable. Don't stress it girl:D

• I think they are way too uncomfortable. >~< I would only wear them in the bedroom. XP