White wife beaters vs. Black wife beaters what's better?

• White
  • Black

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I read this and though, 'WTF? how does the colour of the mans skin make hitting a woman any better or worse?' lol.
    But ok, i'm not really a fan of either colour

• black is so sexy

• I like to see my man in black it makes him more sexy and attractive i really love black colour on guys.

• Wife beaters are usually worn by trailer park trash and drug addicts where I live. I wouldn't go for a guy in either if he wore it in public. Looks childish and trashy. Real men wear better clothes in my opinion. Not trying to be rude so please don't take it that way.

• No it's fine but those are the double standards... women can wear tanks but guys who wear them are seen as scum.

• hmm white. more teen boyish.

• i like white better

• I'd say the white one.

• I like the black way more then the white.

• I dig the white one more :D

• Or maybe it's just the guy in it that you like more ;)

• hahaha Aren't they cheaper in the stores

• Yeah but "Walmart brands" are crap lol the material is rough and the fit isn't as good as Calvin Klein on amazon 3 for $20 isn't bad.

• Okay white wife beaters are super ratch. They look like you should be out in the car garage working on the car. My boyfriend wears black wife beaters in the house abd it looks nice. PLEASE for heavens sake DO NOT wear it out of the house. It's very trashy

• I wear it out of the house all the time especially to the gym I even worn it to class one time at school Double standards girls can wear tanks but guys can't :(

• I don't wear tanks and I don't go for guys who do.

• Wearing it to the gym is different though. It's fine in that circumstance. Just not on a regular basis unless it is worn under another shirt.

• The white one.

• I thought it was a matter of battery against women. But I voted white I am glad I read before assuming lol.

• Either honestly
    I love men who wear wife beaters.

What Guys Said 10

• Domestic battery is bad, mmmmmkay?

• any man that hits a woman is a pussy no matter what color they are what kind of stupid ass question is this

• Wife beaters are tank tops dude not actual guys that beat their women...

• need to come up with a better word for tank top then

• Wow..that's scary

• Black if I had to pick. But where I'm from you'd never leave your house in one of those. I wear them everyday in white, black, or gray as undershirts but that's it. They're kind of regarded as either trailer park or Guido wear up here.

• Dang u must live in high class area haha.

• Haha, not really. Broke college kids and old hippies mostly. People here dress like assholes, haha. That stuff is probably bigger in warm weather areas. You freeze your balls off in those things 7 or 8 months out of the year, so they don't get much play.

• I thought this was a race baiting question for a split second haha.

• Black. White is way too common.

• I think white looks best and it also functions the best.

I actually wear my wifebeaters as undershirts, and you can't very well rock a black one underneath a light-colored shirt without it showing through.

• Why not stringers or normal T-s? Tank-tops look like shyte in general, imho.

• Undershirts should be white.

• Yeah but I'm talking about if you are just wearing them outright and not as undershirts maybe I should of clarified that.

• I buy them as undershirts. If I happen to wear one around the house because it's hot ten they are still showing their heritage ;)

• I've rocked both, but I like the white ones more. The black ones draw more heat.

• Yeah I'm just worried that white might be see through when or if it gets wet.

• Yeah walking around or working out in one.

• Then yeah go with the black. It'll just feel slightly warmer than white ones probably.

• Hmm I think the black vest I think but it depends what suits you. Black suits me better most days