How would you react if on your wedding day some clumsy person accidentally spilled something bad on your dress/suit?

Like they were walking by you say during the reception and BAM they tripped and spilled their food over your dress or suit?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just say "it's ok, don't worry about it" and then go someplace private, sit down and cry. I imagine that whole day would be so incredibly stressful, the spilled drink would just be the cherry on top.

• And i'll just walk in, cause im there, and pat you on the back saying 'there there' :P

• LOL. Well, I don't cry in front of strangers, so that would make me stop. :P

• oh well ill keep walking then... I was looking for the bathrooom anyways :P

What Girls Said 14

• If it were before the ceremony id be having a panic attack or balling my eyes out. if it were during the reception id be pretty upset but more under control. It would highly depend on what was spilled and if itd stain or wipe off fairly well.

• I'd be shock, stand still and won't say anything unless they will talk first. (I'm not in mood obviously) my facial expression would be poker face saying at the back of my mind "thank God its not a hot drink or else I would be in pain, I'm going to change but what would I wear?" then call my sis or mom for assistance.

• I'd probably not say anything while be freaking out on the inside. Then I'd probably quickly run off to hopefully get rid of any stains on my dress.

• My dress would be extremely cheap so I wouldn't care as much.

• I'd be fighting lol

• I'd be pretty upset, not gonna lie.

• i'd throw a temper tantrum

• That would be the day they died.

• I won't do anything because i have another dress ;)

• and then it happens AGAIN. your reaction? lol

• well good. you seem hard to anger haha

• Hahaha not really but it's my wedding
      And everything should be perfect
      Even me so i should control my anger.

• i wld quickly wipe it off but won't scold the person

• I would be pissed and curse them out honestly

• Something illegal prob! Or probably just give them a slap Or kick in the crouch and then making them pay..literally cuz dresses aren't cheap

• I tried to act like my aunt. Someone tripped, pulling the tablecloth & spilled food on her dress. She was chill about like, clean up than went back to celebrating..

• If it was during the reception, no worries! I may be a little frustrated, but blow it off quickly, or maybe just laugh. It depends on what was spilled on me.

• RED wine :P

• That would suck! I was thinking how bad gravy would be, lol! Smelling like gravy all night would suck!

What Guys Said 8

• This is why I hate weddings. One little thing goes wrong and whole day is ruined. Take that money and put it towards a house instead!

• I wouldn't be mad, my wedding is gonig to have a foodfight anways...that's something my future wife is just gonna have to accept.
    I'd play it off by laughing, joking and teasing the person lightly truthbeknown is right, I hate how one mistake can ruin someone's wedding. We're human; we're not perfect so we make mistakes, chill out.

• Suits are easy! I mean it won't be as nice as the one you had on but you could run to kohls or something and get a suit anywhere from 100-2000+ in any size so i could fix the mistake within 30-45 times and id just push bad the wedding a tad but for a girl! If its ruined id be fine and wouldn't even care and try to comfort her! And id hope if she really wanted it to be perfect her mom/sister/ whatever has the same body size and they'd be willing to lend it to her or i dont know :/

• "Ah well, it's alright. Things happen, onward with the wedding guys!" I would take it light heartedly considering that I don't care what I get married in as long as I'm marrying her. And when I look back on it, it'll just be one of those fond memories to laugh at with your wife.

• Shit happens. Wipe off as much as you can and move on.

• Well it would probably be a rental so dude is going to die.

• I would say here let me get you a refill :D

• "Awwwwww. Can't get married in a ruined suit. Darn. I really wanted to get married too. :((("